Totally Certified Green hype.

You younger guys wouldn't remember but if you can, have a look at an old 99-00 beckett. Inserts were never affordable to kids back then either which is why there is still such a high appeal now. 15-20 years down the track you guys will have the money you don't now to buy all those unafforable cards from your youth. These certified greens may well be the next "pmg's" when you young fellas are 30 years old and you remember wanting one so get in bidding wars with other cashed up 30 somethings with the same idea

This is absolutely SPOT ON! When I was 12 - 16 I couldn't afford 90% of the cards I wanted, the bigger inserts, bigger name players were still expensive. It goes in cycles.

they using the 97-98 style so people will go nuts over them. Hopefully the non NBA uniforms will turn people off so I can complete my set.
I'm hoping it puts people off too... I dont wanna have to pay an exorbitant amount for a Cousins PMG

Did I read 'cases'?! LOL maybe I'll rely on you for my base set then :lol:

yep cases haha.

This is absolutely SPOT ON! When I was 12 - 16 I couldn't afford 90% of the cards I wanted, the bigger inserts, bigger name players were still expensive. It goes in cycles.

I remember when I had to layby a $20 card for my fleer set haha.

Back
Top Bottom