TopShop Jersey's Australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome ToooROOO our 200th member!

Pop an intro up in the new members intro and introduce yourself to the masses.

I'm sure you will have fun here now and in the future. Unless you own the company?? Nothing suprises me these days LOL. If so nice plug.

Good stuff 200!

hill33 said:
And you are ? I really trust the opinion of a 1 post member.

Sounds suspiciously like you are involved with them, and this is a "great review" by an owner to get us to believe that you really are a "finally a place to buy official NBA jerseys in Australia".

Are new members not welcome here? I thought you guys wanted to know what the jerseys are like?

anyone who is willing to be part of the ozcards community is welcome here. just not peple who are looking to make a buck from the rest of us and thats it. your post reminded me of mr burns trying to make the school sell him their oil:

Smithers: [over intercom] Principal Skinner, this is your secretary.
There is one last student here to see you.
Skinner: That's odd. I don't have a secretary...or an intercom! But
send him in.
[Burns enters dressed like Jimbo]
Burns: Ahoy, there, Dean. I understand you're taking suggestions
from students, eh?
[sits on desk; groans as his knee bends painfully]
Well, me and my fourth form chums think it would be quite
corking if you'd sign over your oil well to the local energy
concern.
Skinner: [clears throat] Mr. Burns?
Burns: Buh!
Skinner: It _was_ naive of you think I would mistake this town's most
prominent 104- year-old man for one of my elementary school
students.

seriously mate, it was a pretty blatant plug...or at least it sounded like it.

anyway, if you are affiliated with the shop, can you tell me if you can get in any barkley jerseys, noticed they werent on your site.

ToooROOO said:
Are new members not welcome here? I thought you guys wanted to know what the jerseys are like?

New members are very welcome, just the way you wrote your "review" sounded like an advertisement rather than a general user. I've been around the block a few times with online forums and can usually smell that stuff a mile away.

If you are a representative of the company, then by all means identify yourself and become a part of the community (you can start by heading over to the New Members Intro forum and tell us a bit about yourself). Heck if you join the community you might even get more business from it.

If i'm incorrect with my assumptions, I will apologise.

You can get many NBA singlets from REBEL Sports as well as order them in if they don't have it. (HOME + AWAY CHOICES) I got one middle of last year and it was a Replica (looks the same a the althentic but it's a more durable material). cost was $80 bucks.The only downer was I had to order in my Tmac and it took about 2 months:(

:( I'm very sorry if I sounded like I was part the staff. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm really happy with my jersey.

I too used to buy jerseys from Rebel Sport, Foot Locker etc. but for the same price I saw I could get the real jerseys. I'm not saying you have to buy from them, I just wanted to let you (the people asking about the jerseys) know what they're like.

Fair enough then :)
Welcome to the Board
Please do a bit of an into in the new member's section, so that we can welcome you to the forum, and know a bit about who you collect and which team you follow :)

lockymac said:
Fair enough then :)
Welcome to the Board
Please do a bit of an into in the new member's section, so that we can welcome you to the forum, and know a bit about who you collect and which team you follow :)

Thank you, I posted an intro

boys, u should have contacted me.... ive just put a big order in to america.... jerseys, shoes, nba apperal...

actually those prices are pretty good....jerseys dont' really come on sale all that often in the US.

u don't want a replica jersey, they are transfereed numbers and letters, you want to go for a swingman at least.

nba store is a good place to look as far as what they are worth...

i can get any jersey... any colour or player (custom is a bit more) but it would be around those prices

R377 said:
boys, u should have contacted me.... ive just put a big order in to america.... jerseys, shoes, nba apperal...

actually those prices are pretty good....jerseys dont' really come on sale all that often in the US.

u don't want a replica jersey, they are transfereed numbers and letters, you want to go for a swingman at least.

nba store is a good place to look as far as what they are worth...

i can get any jersey... any colour or player (custom is a bit more) but it would be around those prices

Mate, ur talking down my jersey. I actually quite like the replicas, I guess it just depends on what you like. W

white_chocolate_55 said:
it does.. and i prefer it also.. feels better, smoother.. sometimes you can feel/notice the sewn on numbers have a bit of weight... rarely though..

hmm very interesting.. transfer all the way

What jerseys did you say you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom