UFC Topps UFC Series 2

I totally agree.
I would love a set of the mat relics, but I have accepted that this is not possible :(
Some of the relics are impossible to find. There must have only been one or two Guida/Dan Miller relics ever on Ebay, they just don't come up. When they do, they go for ridiculous amounts!!

The fact that I know I am not going to be able to get a whole set, makes me think, why even bother trying to get as much of the set as possible??

I hope they have not done a similar thing with the new set?????

yer i need the unumbered one and the other guy has best offer i offered $16 and still knocked it back... I got offered one for $11 a while ago but never took it wish i did now

you think series 2 would be coming down a bit now but some cards seen to be booming up.

I noticed that too??

If anything, the prices have gone up for a lot of the stuff?

Maybe people are trying to quickly finish their sets before getting into main event?
That coul dbe pushing the prices up.

Lol i have not noticed my ebay is watching 30 items the least it has been in 3 years. Out of sight out of mind. I only need tope end stuff from series 2 now any way

He seige. Im 98 per cent sure ive got a spare. Ill double check for you. Give me until tommorrow and ill let you know for sure, ill have to dig some boxes out.

Didn't i send you Sean Sherk to complete your base set? :lol:

Sorry mate, don't seem to have that in all my doubles.

Yup you did send me a Sherk to complete MY base set!!
#94 is for the OTHER base set :)

---------- Post added 24-03-2010 at 09:54 PM ----------

He seige. Im 98 per cent sure ive got a spare. Ill double check for you. Give me until tommorrow and ill let you know for sure, ill have to dig some boxes out.

Cheers Brad, PM me if you find one and we'll work something out :thumbsup:

i may have one laying around here aswell ill have a look for you to

My cards on ebay are coming to an end and there are some really cheap mat relics (gold and onyx) from this set.
4 cards all sitting on 1 cent each at the moment. If they are going to go cheaply, I would much rather it was to one of you guys!!
Some cheap auto's on there too ($4). Postage within Australia (to you guys) would be only $1.50.
Check it out: eBay Seller: siegeandspike: Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop items on eBay.com

i was going for the hendo auto. think im going to have to draw the line at 20 but

Back
Top Bottom