UFC Topps UFC Series 2

maybe a JDS blue for the fighter personality and a red JDS for bloodlines i duno just a thought???

If anybody wanted to go 4's in a case break on buymmacards they looking for a fourth on a case of round 2!
Im not doing it just putting the word out, i beleive buy in is 325us...
Got a kiwi in it tho woohoo!! Finally a countryman to trade with :)

Im actually disapointed id love the bisping auto but he doesnt have many fans round here.
Seems i like to barrack for all people/teams everyone hates :)

Im actually disapointed id love the bisping auto but he doesnt have many fans round here.
Seems i like to barrack for all people/teams everyone hates :)

Lol, someone has to go for them :thumbsup: although im with you on bisping, the guy cops a lot of hate, but I actually dont mind him myself.

Im suprised Mr Dos Santos is selling so high. People are going nuts over the guy with his main event cards as well, they are selling for astronomical amounts.

I mean dont get me worng, i think he is good. But I just have a sneaky feeling that Junior is gonna have a bit of fall from grace sooner rather then later......

I aint buying the hype.

Lol, someone has to go for them :thumbsup: although im with you on bisping, the guy cops a lot of hate, but I actually dont mind him myself.

Im suprised Mr Dos Santos is selling so high. People are going nuts over the guy with his main event cards as well, they are selling for astronomical amounts.

I mean dont get me worng, i think he is good. But I just have a sneaky feeling that Junior is gonna have a bit of fall from grace sooner rather then later......

I aint buying the hype.

Bisping > junior dos Santos

Yeah JDS is a speculators buy, The guy imo is a future top 10 HW. But he still needs to add some wrinkles to his game before he can be considered at the top.

Jon Jones has been getting similar hype around his cards, I'm glad i got a blue auto at $15 or whatever it was when round 2 came out and now they are up to 40-50+

Any of you guys looking at putting together a gold base set of this series (2)??

If not, maybe we could all 'pool our resourses' and put a set together and put it on ebay??

I have close to 50 different gold base cards.

There was this insane ebay auction I found last night. I could have sworn that I added it to my watchlist yet today it is not there and I can't find it??
From memory it was about 112 cards Series 2 lot...

61 Blue Auto's
5 Red Auto's # to 25
4 Gear Auto's # to 25
about 15-20 Gear relics #to 199
18 Base cards
6 Gold base
3 Silver base #288?
1 Base card #1/1

The bidding was up to just over $850US and what made it so 'insane' was the fact that every single card was Ryan Bader???
How the guy got the collection together in the first place is beyond me? But I look forward to the collection being split up.
I want a red auto and a gear auto and gear relic of his!! :)

61 blue autos!! Dam that's alot of Nader haha...was the blue autos numbered from the factory? Surely there's a limit on how many they make if each fighter?!

PS I got the run around from topps on my bisping redemption question..he just said that your card is marked as shipped "other" and I checked last night and it was still pending?..fingers X"d for a JDS

Don't think they numbered the blue auto's.
Bader's auto's were selling for quite a bit at first, but that might have been because this bozo was buying them all and pushing the price up!!

a bit of trivia blue autos are no not numbered but i have a roy "fatboy" nelson auto and his cards are all numbered in his sig up to 250 so i assume that is how many of each although group A would be less maybe? Maybe im talking crap??

There was this insane ebay auction I found last night. I could have sworn that I added it to my watchlist yet today it is not there and I can't find it??
From memory it was about 112 cards Series 2 lot...

61 Blue Auto's
5 Red Auto's # to 25
4 Gear Auto's # to 25
about 15-20 Gear relics #to 199
18 Base cards
6 Gold base
3 Silver base #288?
1 Base card #1/1

The bidding was up to just over $850US and what made it so 'insane' was the fact that every single card was Ryan Bader???
How the guy got the collection together in the first place is beyond me? But I look forward to the collection being split up.
I want a red auto and a gear auto and gear relic of his!! :)

wow thats some collection

Back
Top Bottom