UFC TOPPS Round 1 Cain Velasquez vs Brad Morris auto any/all RED preferred

goldnuts

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gav
As per topic. The real first auto of Cain Velasquez, from Round 1. The card is UFC 83 but don't know the card number sorry

Interested in any autos, and parallels of this card

i wasn't aware of one either. You seen a pic of one, if so link us?

From this page .::TOPPS::. Current Release

http://www.topps.com/productsellsheet/topps2009UFC2009-RoundOneOther1322153.pdf

See ? wtf ?? did they never release it or something ? how weird if that is that case :S

---------- Post added 01-11-2010 at 04:46 PM ----------

God damn it, on the same page there is a checklist, and its not on there !??

My bad, sorry guys. Just that picture, wtf ? maybe there is one PROOF in the TOPPS Vault ? why would they put that artwork and never release it.. stupid stupid TOPPS/UFC !

Especially since the hype has been on Cain since before he even fought ! grr TOPPS WTF !

well thats just weird, i see the picture your talking about. maybe there was one, ill ask rollinger on buymma he would definitely know.

All I can Say is WOWW. Ive never seen that sell sheet. there are a lot of cards that never got made on that sell sheet. Davis gear, cain auto, lesnar mat, amir and cb dual. None of those were ever made.

It is possible that they were made and are currently sitting in the Topops vault as a 1/1 proof. There were a few main event autos like this (I believe vitor belfort was one) where the proof auto was released for auction by Topps but the card was never actually made. I think there were a few examples of this in Main Event.

So it is definately possible that Topps has the proofs sitting in their vault, however we will never know until topps decided to open up the vault for the round 1 proofs. and this may not be for like another 25 years, considering its there first release, and the set is so valuable.

I had an official checklist for round 1 that topps emailed me (ages ago) and there was no Cain auto.
Also had a list of auto's on the bottom of the hobby box and Cain was not on that list either.

I was thinking the same as you Brad, most of the cards pictured were not released???

I'm 100% sure Cain's first auto was in Round 4.

IF there is a Round 1 auto I've never seen it.

Back
Top Bottom