This one's for my Ultimate Patches...oh and one for slobby ;)

vivo87

Chasin' Chandler
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
tokes_2004
COMC User
vivo1987
Hey guys made another page for my lastest collection that is my 03-04 Ultimate Collection Patches /100 chase and also did it for slobby to marvel at how quickly they can be made :lol: which took like 15mins ;) So yeah will keep up dating this site like my daniels one. Hope you enjoy! :thumbsup:

Marquis Daniels Collection - Side Collection

(Site is updated when a new card is recieved)

Sick looking site Nick, 15 minutes is surely a new record?
Whens yours happening again Slobs? :p

awesome side collection nick, great job on the pics all being the same size too, im currently working on my kemp page & trying to keep all the images the same size.

hardy fricken ha ha....some funny f***ers on this site isnt there!!! i hate the site and i hate the patches! a "dedicated" collector would have gone for 4 colours and not the easy 3! :D:lol:

WOOOW! I posted this same thread in just about all other basketball forums around the world aswell and have just checked out how many views my website got in 1 day! Normally i average about 3-5 hits a day right and occasionally goes to like 15-20 and the most before was like 36...well it had 116 hits in one day! Crazy as!!!

untitled-1.jpg

Just thought I'd share that useless bit of info with you :)

Site updated and also had a request from Slobby for a pic with them all together, well here it is plus a few more close ups and some of the nice patches! Enjoy!! :)

UltiPics006.jpg

UltiPics004.jpg

UltiPics009.jpg

UltiPics011.jpg

UltiPics012.jpg

UltiPics013.jpg

UltiPics014.jpg

UltiPics015.jpg

UltiPics016.jpg

UltiPics018.jpg

UltiPics017.jpg

UltiPics008.jpg

UltiPics010.jpg

Hope that's enough for you Slobby :D

wow mate truely stunning!!! they look spectacular next to each other!!! absolutely love them! the close ups is a great idea great work!

Back
Top Bottom