This one's for my Ultimate Patches...oh and one for slobby ;)

Im pretty sure #/15. It'd be cool if we all went for the different sets, i think i may make a start on the duals soon :D

Im pretty sure #/15. It'd be cool if we all went for the different sets, i think i may make a start on the duals soon :D

Yeah duals are sick, i'd only start on them seriously if/when i complete the singles or actually might jus save up big time to hit some big Daniels'. I know the dude who's got the josh howard/marquis daniels dual logoman auto's exquisite card and he only would trade it for another dual logoman...cash isnt an issue for him but wants a similar card. That's for when I've got a full time job though :p Hopefully a couple weeks got a job interview next Monday :D

Thats a great lot of cards you got there, would of taken alot of time and effort.

Thats a great lot of cards you got there, would of taken alot of time and effort.

Yeah cheers mate, has taken about 1-2 months so far so not to to long. Got this one to add to the big picture too...

DahntayJones.jpg

Thanks for the comment mate :thumbsup:

You're flying through these mate, you should have them finished by years end at this rate.
I'm still to see a Bron or MJ one though, have you?

Back
Top Bottom