Things that piss me off

I had people coming out of the woodwork to sell me MJ Metal Universe base at 200, 300, 400 a pop a year ago and now it's under 100 can't find a mofo to give me one - that pisses me right off!

angry better call saul GIF

Sorry man......anyway you know his cards wouldn't have been in your boxes anyway so I'm actually saving you money and doing you a favour!

Instead of buying a box/case, buy one of his autos on the secondary market and be happy!
I would have flipped the box in 10 years for 1k more ;)

Things that piss me that happen frequently 😤
Parking
 -
when someone driving a fiat 500 manages to take up 3 car spaces when parking kerbside 🙄 all they need to do is move a little forward or back and then 2 more cars will have enough room

- When someone parks way too close to your drivers door and you need a can opener to get into your car

- When you are in a shopping centre carpark and the person in front of you is looking for a space and they stop right in the middle of the car park lane when there is plenty of room for cars to go around them if they just moved over to the left.

- When people go to be servo to get fuel and not drive up to the first bowser they just stop at first bowser they see and block 1 or 2 free bowsers in front of them.

Or when people park In front of bowser but don't get fuel as they just want to go in the store to get a meat pie or a pack of durries

That's my rant I feel better now!
serenity now - insanity later 😂🤯🤪

Things that piss me that happen frequently 😤
Parking
 -
when someone driving a fiat 500 manages to take up 3 car spaces when parking kerbside 🙄 all they need to do is move a little forward or back and then 2 more cars will have enough room

- When someone parks way too close to your drivers door and you need a can opener to get into your car

- When you are in a shopping centre carpark and the person in front of you is looking for a space and they stop right in the middle of the car park lane when there is plenty of room for cars to go around them if they just moved over to the left.

- When people go to be servo to get fuel and not drive up to the first bowser they just stop at first bowser they see and block 1 or 2 free bowsers in front of them.

Or when people park In front of bowser but don't get fuel as they just want to go in the store to get a meat pie or a pack of durries

That's my rant I feel better now!
serenity now - insanity later 😂🤯🤪

I endorse this rant by adding when the car in front of you hasn't seen the light go green (usually looking at their phone), only realises this when the light turns amber and then goes leaving you sitting at a Red light waiting for the next phase.

I endorse this rant by adding when the car in front of you hasn't seen the light go green (usually looking at their phone), only realises this when the light turns amber and then goes leaving you sitting at a Red light waiting for the next phase.
And 100% of the time, the prick that doesn't see the light is always the first car. EVERY BLOODY TIME

$241 family dinner. Service is absolute garbage, waited 1.5 hours to get meals. We get 4 out of 5 meals and they have the nerve after us waiting that long to say the other meal is taking longer because the veggies take longer to cook. Anyway, after me trying not to eat all of mine and wait for wifey’s to come out, 10 minutes later (kids are basically done), it comes out. This is the ‘medium rare’ steak she ordered…
2FD2BFB4-56CF-4F78-BA64-B46864F32FEF.jpeg

Long story short, after the kids basically finished and I left half of mine waiting so she didn’t have to eat by herself, I just gave her my half I left because we would have still been there waiting now. There’s only a special kind of person that could even stomach that steak.

While I’m at it, (it’s actually been a frustrating week lol), I’m sick of buying raw cards that the seller fails to disclose any obvious flaws in the cards they’re selling just to get the maximum price they can. I had 3 deliveries today, one had a card literally forced into a one touch it didn’t fit in actually lifting the edges and warping the card and another one with a section on the surface that was lifted and folded over. None of this could have been noticed in the pictures and none of it was disclosed.

I’m just the type of guy that doesn’t complain about anything (like any of the above) and go with the flow. But it’s damn frustrating particularly when I make a point of being completely honest with the condition of cards. Anyway I feel better now lol

Hahaha yeah i was going to mention that and a few other traffic related things but I didn't want to sound like a too much of a whinger 😂😂😂

$241 family dinner. Service is absolute garbage, waited 1.5 hours to get meals. We get 4 out of 5 meals and they have the nerve after us waiting that long to say the other meal is taking longer because the veggies take longer to cook. Anyway, after me trying not to eat all of mine and wait for wifey’s to come out, 10 minutes later (kids are basically done), it comes out. This is the ‘medium rare’ steak she ordered…

Long story short, after the kids basically finished and I left half of mine waiting so she didn’t have to eat by herself, I just gave her my half I left because we would have still been there waiting now. There’s only a special kind of person that could even stomach that steak.

While I’m at it, (it’s actually been a frustrating week lol), I’m sick of buying raw cards that the seller fails to disclose any obvious flaws in the cards they’re selling just to get the maximum price they can. I had 3 deliveries today, one had a card literally forced into a one touch it didn’t fit in actually lifting the edges and warping the card and another one with a section on the surface that was lifted and folded over. None of this could have been noticed in the pictures and none of it was disclosed.

I’m just the type of guy that doesn’t complain about anything (like any of the above) and go with the flow. But it’s damn frustrating particularly when I make a point of being completely honest with the condition of cards. Anyway I feel better now lol
Did they offer you a free dessert? As that seems to be the usual compensation as they know people won't take them up on it as they will probably need to wait an additional 2 hours to get it 😬🤣

Man that thing is still mooing!

Back
Top Bottom