Things that piss me off

Yeah I bought some raw cards from a bloke and they're scratched to all buggery. 800 bucks.

I avoid the prick like the plague now, when I see his listings on FB groups.

I don't like to demand 1000 photos and just hope people are honest. They're not

Just supermarket car parks in general…
1661949860521.gif

Little mutts yapping for 10 minutes straight and the owner - who is home - blatantly ignored them then has the hide to yell at you for telling at the stupid mutts. The mutts in question are a pair of undesexed chihuahuas - mother and daughter.

Little mutts yapping for 10 minutes straight and the owner - who is home - blatantly ignored them then has the hide to yell at you for telling at the stupid mutts. The mutts in question are a pair of undesexed chihuahuas - mother and daughter.
Thought this was about kids talking Pokemon at the hobby shop

This is my second whinge,it happens when your old.I like wondering around the trash and treasure markets on Sunday,as it is the only day I have to myself.Today I had the chance to buy hundreds if I wanted,low end basketball insert cards.They were $2.00 each or 10 for $10.00.Bargain i thought.Then to pass them on to members on here,as there seem to be a bit of interest for them.I started making a pile,then it came to a sudden halt.His response was,they shouldn't be it that box.Let me check the last sale on eBay from my phone.Then what was a $1.00 to $2.00 card became a $5.00 to $10.00 card.I understand they are his cards and he has the last say,but be realistic.These cards had been sitting in a box for nearly 30 years let them go so other people can enjoy them.Mobil phones have been my nemesis lately at the markets.Just when you think you have a bargain, out comes the phone.

This is my second whinge,it happens when your old.I like wondering around the trash and treasure markets on Sunday,as it is the only day I have to myself.Today I had the chance to buy hundreds if I wanted,low end basketball insert cards.They were $2.00 each or 10 for $10.00.Bargain i thought.Then to pass them on to members on here,as there seem to be a bit of interest for them.I started making a pile,then it came to a sudden halt.His response was,they shouldn't be it that box.Let me check the last sale on eBay from my phone.Then what was a $1.00 to $2.00 card became a $5.00 to $10.00 card.I understand they are his cards and he has the last say,but be realistic.These cards had been sitting in a box for nearly 30 years let them go so other people can enjoy them.Mobil phones have been my nemesis lately at the markets.Just when you think you have a bargain, out comes the phone.

what a joker - did you then say - PASS then buddy! and strut off!?

hahaha what a deadbeat

what a joker - did you then say - PASS then buddy! and strut off!?
Your spot on.I said thankyou for letting me look at your cards,but I will give it a miss.This person turns up every couple of months and tells everyone who is willing to listen,that in the 90s he was the KING of the vending machines.Which meant he had hundreds of vending machines around the country and he would travel around refilling them with cards.If that's the case,why has he still got about a million cards,so he says.🤔

Your spot on.I said thankyou for letting me look at your cards,but I will give it a miss.This person turns up every couple of months and tells everyone who is willing to listen,that in the 90s he was the KING of the vending machines.Which meant he had hundreds of vending machines around the country and he would travel around refilling them with cards.If that's the case,why has he still got about a million cards,so he says.🤔

Having so many cards just let some people hunt through and find some bargains and not worry about a few dollars here and there - that's what I would do- now they're all just sitting in the boxes still anyway and no-one gets to enjoy

Back
Top Bottom