Things that piss me off

TIME...

That is the thing that has really been pissing me off recently...

How in the hell was Y2k 22 years ago... All these bands doing 20, 30 (and in some cases 40) year album tours... these were the albums of my youth.... working with people who were born after 2000 and look about as old as I feel.

Its great isnt it when you think hey how good were the Sydney Olympics...... then realise that they were 22 years ago!

As with the music.......bands who I saw in the late 90's with shows kicking off at 11pm are now starting their shows at 6pm because of their advancing age!

I also wonder who that old guy is in the mirror each morning........of crap thats me..... what happened! LOL

The whole internet is just trolls and tik tokers now - it's a joke - nobody takes the bait any more it's brutal

Remember when it was actually fun and no-one really got outraged about anything??

modern family gloria pritchett GIF

The British Monarchy piiiiiiiiiiiisses me right off!!!!

Why do we hear every little detail about Harry and that girl from Suits and the Queen cancelling engagements???????

I am taking a break from most social media and I still somehow hear too much! Is it the time for another Referendum?? Can pretty much guarantee the votes would be different this time! Wait - did we actually have one before or did I just dream it?

The SIMULATION Elon - the SIMULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some code is damaged!

The British Monarchy piiiiiiiiiiiisses me right off!!!!

Why do we hear every little detail about Harry and that girl from Suits and the Queen cancelling engagements???????

I am taking a break from most social media and I still somehow hear too much! Is it the time for another Referendum?? Can pretty much guarantee the votes would be different this time! Wait - did we actually have one before or did I just dream it?

The SIMULATION Elon - the SIMULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some code is damaged!

Harry surrendered his plums, lets not mention Andrew, Charles has lost the plot, Camilla still looks like the horse I backed at Rosehill and William is reportedly "pegged" down with rumours about his after hours matters and no doubt he would like to put them behind him!

The Queen would not be amused.

the queen date 20150527 GIF

Harry surrendered his plums, lets not mention Andrew, Charles has lost the plot, Camilla still looks like the horse I backed at Rosehill and William is reportedly "pegged" down with rumours about his after hours matters and no doubt he would like to put them behind him!

The Queen would not be amused.

the queen date 20150527 GIF

have you watched The Crown? It’s really good. At showing how useless pointless the royal family are.

read the other day about a big pink diamond found in AUs and it referred to the diamond in the Royal collection - fking insane

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07...ered-in-angola-largest-in-300-years/101276078

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cullinan_Diamond

my 9 year old is starting to get into bball and has no idea about how good Iverson and Shaq were. He’s into NBA 2k22 and when I kick his arse with them, then he gets some respect 😂
goes and looks up videos and we get looking at cards - that’s cool, but I’m with you on time brother! 1998 feels like a couple of years ago!
Did someone say it's 2022 O_O

Back
Top Bottom