Things I don't like

things i hate.....
* my life
* going around to my gf's family's place and pretending to smile when i wanna get the hell out of there
* being asked for a coffee at my gf's parents place when i dont feel like one and if i say no thanks...they ask me "why not dont you like the way i make it or something?"...i just dont feel like it goddddd
* being stuck in the worst possible place (gippsland victoria) god help me im a ******* queenslander...give me back the beaches..
* my gf's sister....omggggg....a 25 year old girl that still calls her parents mummy and daddy drives me insane...arrrr
* my gf asking me to go buy tampons at 10pm and when i buy it i get funny looks like im buying it for myself or something...um no mate im buying it cause my gf is 2 lazy alright?? lol
* hate it when im hungry all i have to eat will take me more than 10 minutes to make and i want it right then and now...10 miuntes is a lifetime
* ray martin.....dude...your in the same catagory as derren hinch..yuck
*victoria is just alf alf alf alf alf...like mix it up a bit more with other sports? not everyone is into the alf just cause your in vic..i know the VFL was orginally here but god....id rather watch a movie
*hate it when i wanna buy something i have no money cause i spent most of it on something completly useless....
*hate it when people think they are better than you rather being a nice person..
*hate money....it makes and breaks lives...sad to think money is what makes the world go around..which will result into this planet being destroied cause no one cares all they care about is making money...
*last....i hate not having any milk in the fridge and no petrol is my heap of **** car

i feel alot better now, especially the gf issues

:D well done mate, get it all out....

with you all the way, except fot the AFL comments [-X

and don't worry, we won't tell Minnie ;)

*victoria is just alf alf alf alf alf...
Dude... ALF Rocks!!
alf.jpg

You know I also hate the fact money is what is required to get what we want in life... even the most simple things can be affected by too much or not enough money.

I do not really like money, but accept it is required to do things.

It just really gets to me when I need $10,000 to get where I wanna go.... and because while I work hard to find a better paying job... I'm too damn depressed to save at anywhere near a suitable rate... and I have to spend money on the things that cheer me up...

I really would prefer a world not run by money.... but at least money gaurantees for the most part decent service.... *sigh*

I just wanna go to South Africa... is that too much to ask??? Meh!

is it too late to say i now like money? lol.......na ive got nothing against the afl its just i wish i had grown up with it,,,,so im not into it you know? oh yeah 1 last thing i hate...(very last 1)

*i hate it when my gf's dad trys to talk afl with me and i bull**** my way through the conversation cause i dont know **** about it...i just make comments throughout a game like..."what a **** call"..or..."comeon mate we need this goal!"...i really dont know if he buys it or not...this usally happens when my gf's mum asks me for a coffee (which i dont feel like woman omggggggggg)
sorry i had an itch i had to address it :)..much better now..thankyou

Alright Mick,
I don't want to have to come down there and slap you around (to knock some sense into you...not cause I'm "into" that sort of stuff or anything!!)...I'm going to provide you with some insight that will help you through these trying times.

things Mick hates.....(I have edited out the ones I don't care about!!)
* my life see below
* being asked for a coffee at my gf's parents place when i dont feel like one and if i say no thanks...they ask me "why not dont you like the way i make it or something?"...i just dont feel like it goddddd Are you by chance related to Napoleon Dynamite??
* being stuck in the worst possible place (gippsland victoria) god help me im a ******* queenslander...give me back the beaches..Being a Gippslander myself, I care about this one more than any of the others....Gippsland has some of the best beaches in the WORLD!!! 90 miles of them in fact!!! We also have less jellyfish, crocodiles and sharks....it might be that our changeable whether is more the issue?? It is a scientific fact that depression is higher in climates with stable weather patterns (ie constantly hot/cold/wet/windy)...welcome to happy-old Victoria!!!
* my gf asking me to go buy tampons at 10pm and when i buy it i get funny looks like im buying it for myself or something...um no mate im buying it cause my gf is 2 lazy alright?? lol Your gf seems to be the cause of a lot of your problems!!!
* hate it when im hungry all i have to eat will take me more than 10 minutes to make and i want it right then and now...10 miuntes is a lifetime (dude...3 words....2 minute noodles!!!
*victoria is just alf alf alf alf alf...like mix it up a bit more with other sports? not everyone is into the alf just cause your in vic..i know the VFL was orginally here but god....id rather watch a movie Isn't it the same with NRL in QLD??
*hate it when i wanna buy something i have no money cause i spent most of it on something completly useless....What like tampons???
*hate it when people think they are better than you rather being a nice person.I don't think I'm better than you...I can't help it if I'm smart AND good-looking!!
*hate money....it makes and breaks lives...sad to think money is what makes the world go around..which will result into this planet being destroied cause no one cares all they care about is making money...I think you mean religion!!!
*last....i hate not having any milk in the fridge and no petrol is my heap of **** car sell the car and buy a cow!!!

I hope this helps!!!:rolleyes:

I really think the answer to all my problems will be to break up with my gf....wat do you guys reckon?

mickimouse24 said:
I really think the answer to all my problems will be to break up with my gf....wat do you guys reckon?

I think the fact you're asking us that, says something.

Something which you have to work out for yourself. I wouldn't ever recommend letting anyone else influence your life decisions. You'll regret that later on in life.

im just joking mate lol.....every relationship has things you cant stand....no matter who ya with....no such thing as a perfect relationship :D.....i just put up with those things but end of the day i dont lose sleep over it lol

haha no worries...I wonder if Dr. Phil can help us out with our problems...would be awesome if you can put voice clips up on here

Hey Micky...the quick way to solve all of your problems is as follows:

Move back to Rockhampton...leave your GF behind with Mummy and Daddy...

By doing this you will
1. Solve your GF problems
2. Get back to Sunny weather and QLD beaches
3. Leave you AFL woo's behind...although i dont know why you hate afl so much and
4. Solve your GF parent problems

Well thats my advice...take it or leave it ;) ;)....LMAO :D :lol:

haha i havent seen Napoleon Dynamite yet so i have no comment haha..yeah im thinking about moving back to Rockhampton....my gf and i sat down and had a talk about it "ok hunny...im going insane here lets just move ok?" lol....its so funny cause Allstar Cards and DSV know whats its like where ive lived lol....im near Allstar Cards now...and i used to live in Rockhampton where DSV is how funny is that lol

ive got nothing against gippsland though i just want a change i guess, its beautiful here and yes they have great beaches 2 :D....i just dont want my gf's family bugging us every 5 minutes thats all :).....they bought a new car now it it will be tough to hear them driving up the street towards our house...will be harder to hide from them now....god why cant i get a break.....arrr......have you guys gone through anything like this?...you know what....its like the show "everyone loves raymond"........im DEBRA.....god help me..and ray is my gf.....and omg her parents are like the maronns

Back
Top Bottom