The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

Just wondering what are the odds in Traders with dud boxes?
I brought a box and got no hit at all, Last Line of Defence was the highest hit in the box. Anyone else have this happen to them? I know it’s the luck of the draw and we all know what we sign up for, bit of a bumber though.

Just wondering what are the odds in Traders with dud boxes?
I brought a box and got no hit at all, Last Line of Defence was the highest hit in the box. Anyone else have this happen to them? I know it’s the luck of the draw and we all know what we sign up for, bit of a bumber though.
only 5 or 6 boxes per case have a numbered hit so its just over 50% to get a dud iirc

Just busted this...
Is that where the Legends Sig card was supposed to be?!
BDA3F135-0C6C-44C1-9FCB-6FC512B0172D.jpeg

Pretty sure it’s the panthers 5 year plan card

Well played...I had a good laugh....I thought it was the blank cheques that the Sharkies dolled out before Grand Final day 2016 and after Grand Final day 2016 as they have been reported as being compliant on Grand Final day so I guess they keep their premiership?

I could see the reflection of the porch light on those shiny parallel versions @Diggaz TC has.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well played...I had a good laugh....I thought it was the blank cheques that the Sharkies dolled out before Grand Final day 2016 and after Grand Final day 2016 as they have been reported as being compliant on Grand Final day so I guess they keep their premiership?

I could see the reflection of the porch light on those shiny parallel versions @Diggaz TC has.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s ok we sharkies are a elite club now.
Just remember your place pennies scum 😂😂😂😂
I do find it funny on one weekend last year all sharks teams ( SG, HM, gala, 20s, nsw cup and NRL ) defeated each one of pennies teams

Back
Top Bottom