The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

It seems unfortunate that after such a great signature from Arthur Summons on the legends card that they all seem to have been stacked while still wet smudging and scratching the signature .

It seems unfortunate that after such a great signature from Arthur Summons on the legends card that they all seem to have been stacked while still wet smudging and scratching the signature .
The one I pulled is scratch and smudge free.

There are 208 of these and I've seen 3 on ebay so to say all of them are smudged or scratched is a big call.

Last edited:

Is that the case? I really hope not!

The one I pulled is scratch and smudge free.

There are 208 of these and I've seen 3 on ebay so to say all of them are smudged or scratched is a big call.
Yeah as I haven’t seen all 208 I was just saying they seem , as the 6 or so I’ve seen advertised have been that way ? Hopefully it’s not everyone as it’s a great signature , especially considering his age 👌

You're right. It's one if the nicest sigs out there. Kudos to Arthur for his efforts. Pity a lot of the current players couldn't take a page out of his book and put a little more effort into their sigs.
I think you’ll find it’s a generational thing ,a lot of older fellas I’ve worked with over the years are similar in signing their name .
Can thank computers for that lol

brought a box of traders online and busted it today - not too shabby honestly..

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0471.JPG

Last edited:
closest newsagent has already sold out of starter packs. they had about 9 or 10 minimum and all gone within a week

my local newsagent has nothing - no starters, no albums, no packs. they just moved into a bigger shop in the same centre and i think they are moving away from cards. not a big deal for me as i'm done with traders this year anyway

My local newsagents are all sold out except one who didn't get their Traders stock until this Monday. I always get them to put a couple away for me (both yielded red ST) and when I picked them up they said there had had two blokes in during the day, tipping the packets this and way and that in the light and shaking them to the point where they had to be told to stop so they wouldn't damage the product. The owner asked me why, I just laughed and then explained about the black ST. I think all starters for that newsagent are now stored on the back wall behind the counter.

Does anyone happen to have the email address for TLA. I did an enquiry through their website about my damaged retirement cards, but got no reply. That was a couple of weeks ago. Cheers

Does anyone happen to have the email address for TLA. I did an enquiry through their website about my damaged retirement cards, but got no reply. That was a couple of weeks ago. Cheers

Try this one

[email protected]

TLA are not renowned for being great at replying to inquiries. In saying that, I have never had issues getting onto them.

Back
Top Bottom