The Official 2019 TLA NRL Traders Thread

If you work it out, let me know.

I've got 10 Foils and 2 Plain ones sitting on my desk from the last release.

20190404_175651.jpg
A send in to get what ever card you want, un numbered of cause.

I can’t remember where it was brought up, are all the Staurt and Simmons Legends signatures have straching throughly there Autos from packaging or is it just some of them?

I can’t remember where it was brought up, are all the Staurt and Simmons Legends signatures have straching throughly there Autos from packaging or is it just some of them?
Almost every TLA Signature has scratches or are streaky from using the wrong pen or a pen that is low on ink. They’ve gotten much worse over the last two years.

Ive seen about two good Summons and no good Stuarts from memory. Worst effort by far. I bit the bullet and got a reasonable Summons but will not be getting a Stuart until a good one appears somewhere. Might take decades 😂

Ive seen about two good Summons and no good Stuarts from memory. Worst effort by far. I bit the bullet and got a reasonable Summons but will not be getting a Stuart until a good one appears somewhere. Might take decades 😂
Cheers for that, just I got a Proven and it’s almost illegal not to have a Summons beside it given there history.

hi all,

im hoping ppl may be able to help me out......

im trying to get cards from this yrs 2019 nrl traders collection.
in need of
authentics series:
as2 raiders
as10 eels

case cards retirements:
rp1 broncos
rp2 raiders
rp4 storm
rp5 knights
rp6 knights
rp7 cowboys
rp9 eels
rp12 rabbitohs
rp13 dragons
rp14 roosters
rp15 warriors

if anyone has these cards and wanting to sell or swap as I have doubles in some cards please message me on here or text me on 0451050291

many thanks in advance

Heard a whisper today that TLA/ESP are going to release a sticker(metallic) to stick on to this years albums with the year on it for around an extra $8.00...
might as well by an album from Kmart and put your own label on it.
well done tla for doing yourself out of more funds and customers, great forward thinking.

I buy mine from office work 3 ring binder, fit a s*** load of sleeves in them and don’t need to worry about them coming apart from the album
and they probably cost around $6, then buy a box of ultra pro sleeves at around 32 per hundred, thats around 40 in total.
buying tla, $24 +post of 11= 31, then you have to buy more sleeves anyway, can"t mix 2 types of plastic and tla ones are cheap shit anyway, so you have to replace them anyway, so 31 + 32= 63.

Last edited:
hi all,

im hoping ppl may be able to help me out......

im trying to get cards from this yrs 2019 nrl traders collection.
in need of
authentics series:
as2 raiders
as10 eels

case cards retirements:
rp1 broncos
rp2 raiders
rp4 storm
rp5 knights
rp6 knights
rp7 cowboys
rp9 eels
rp12 rabbitohs
rp13 dragons
rp14 roosters
rp15 warriors

if anyone has these cards and wanting to sell or swap as I have doubles in some cards please message me on here or text me on 0451050291

many thanks in advance

AB03E55F-8A4B-4A87-94CE-7F87B7A07364.jpeg

I have these ones - This is my first post to this forum and still learning the ropes so sorry if this is not how it’s done

Can someone guide me on the best form to exchange / sell cards I can see some on EBay but do you get better outcomes here?

Hi mate. Welcome aboard.

If you post your items for sale in the trading selling section of this thread you will be in the right area.

Description, pictures and price/s wanted are always good or if you are wanting to trade, create a list.

As for your question comparing the site to eBay, probably not. This site is very specific to trading cards so you may get a better price if you can find the right buyer but the reality is eBay has far more traffic. Trading / selling on this site is generally very safe however.

Good luck.

Hi mate. Welcome aboard.

If you post your items for sale in the trading selling section of this thread you will be in the right area.

Description, pictures and price/s wanted are always good or if you are wanting to trade, create a list.

As for your question comparing the site to eBay, probably not. This site is very specific to trading cards so you may get a better price if you can find the right buyer but the reality is eBay has far more traffic. Trading / selling on this site is generally very safe however.

Good luck.

Thank you so much - Looking forward to joining in- have been viewing for the last two years and finally dove in. Big Canberra fan and have been collecting since 2010 but really trying to close out collections more now.

Exciting times

Back
Top Bottom