The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

can someone show me what's wrong with the Josh Starling Silver, cause it looks fine to me. Is there something wrong on the back?

Untitled-1.jpg
I actually have the silver and just looked at it and it seemed fine to me.
Maybe they've made a mistake in the announcement about them making mistakes lol

Does anyone else think they should let you keep both the old and new sapphire and not destroy the error. Given the intent of mojos currently is a full set all same number, there is essentially 10 cards in that set now and impossible to get all 10 numbered the same:(.

Not as concerned about the others.

Does anyone else think they should let you keep both the old and new sapphire and not destroy the error. Given the intent of mojos currently is a full set all same number, there is essentially 10 cards in that set now and impossible to get all 10 numbered the same:(.

Not as concerned about the others.
Not sure what you mean.

If you send in the Mojo #6, as I understand it, they will replace it with a mojo #6 meaning it is impossible not to have a set all numbered the same.

I think he means if you want an error card and corrected card.

#6 error sent in for #6 corrected but if you also an error card you need to get it out of another set. So 9 #6s and a #8 error.

Sorry folks, just changing the subject now, still on the Elite series though, I heard that Newsagents aren't getting Albums! Any chance someone can shed some light on this please?

Sorry folks, just changing the subject now, still on the Elite series though, I heard that Newsagents aren't getting Albums! Any chance someone can shed some light on this please?
I heard the same & several local places said they couldn't get any albums. Not sure if that's everywhere though but I've heard it is. Could be wrong though as I haven't read anything official about it

I think he means if you want an error card and corrected card.

#6 error sent in for #6 corrected but if you also an error card you need to get it out of another set. So 9 #6s and a #8 error.

Exactly what i mean as to collect all cards you need both. No issue with sig ones as they aren't meant to be a set all numbered the same, but mojo bit diff

Oh I understand now, yep impossible it is but it is the same for everyone so that means no one will have a set with 10 same numbered cards cards so its all fair.

On a side note I would keep Tom's card as Josh is sh^t and that mojo in a strange way is Toms Rookie card.

Cheers
Ross

Just on newsagents, mine said he didn't get any case cards this year. He usually gets 4-6 casesand gives them to regular customers who buy their boxes from him. Was pretty po'd about it.
i was in a share of a traders case from a newsagents and the same there too, the boxes were left overs repackaged to sell of as a case, the case had no hits in it at all

i was in a share of a traders case from a newsagents and the same there too, the boxes were left overs repackaged to sell of as a case, the case had no hits in it at all
Feel your pain, I brought x2 boxes, first one got LS Morris #004 and second was a dud, both had no Box card. I guess you win some and lose some, all part of the game I guess.

Feel your pain, I brought x2 boxes, first one got LS Morris #004 and second was a dud, both had no Box card. I guess you win some and lose some, all part of the game I guess.
It was confirmed that there are no box cards in newsagency boxes. It was also confirmed that there are 450 of each of the 10 players in box cards, which means about 75% of stock has gone just to the dealers.

Back
Top Bottom