The Official 2017 TLA Elite NRL Thread (Sell Sheet Page 10, 1/1 Preview Page 17)

has anyone hit one yet ? havent seen any pics of one yet ?
Just waiting Dave, they received mine Friday week ago (sig Patch from newsagents) so should be back pretty soon. Pretty cool link above, can see I have a 2 colour patch (no sig)which I traded for from dealer stock although it Seems I traded a 3 colour patch to get it, but happy stil as I've matched some numbers up in doing so.

has anyone hit one yet ? havent seen any pics of one yet ?
20915523_230672644127038_2834839799165129442_n.jpg

One of those is mine!

Paulo looks and plays much better in green!!

If there is any substance to the rumours he may well be an Eel again in 2018 or 2019

he will prosper under BA for sure, i dont listen too much to the bs the media put out until the club say's that he has signed

Adam Blair's signature has changed. Looks like Ahmed!

Jerseys look nice, be hard if you had a big signature though

From what I hear Paulo and Tapine are the Warriors last two rolls of the dice recruitment wise. The club is sinking at hyperspeed

Did the box have a unnumbered All Star card inside ???
No just ruby, Paulo redemption and the normal impacts and crystals

Sapphire box only had crystals, impacts and captains with it. Both were full boxes opened by me. Guy has just ordered me 5 more boxes as I like his luck and his bloody happy he just turned over 7 in a day lol

No just ruby, Paulo redemption and the normal impacts and crystals

Sapphire box only had crystals, impacts and captains with it. Both were full boxes opened by me. Guy has just ordered me 5 more boxes as I like his luck and his bloody happy he just turned over 7 in a day lol

There is 480 Sapphire and Emerald sets and only 450 dealer cases so there should be 30 sets in newsagents boxes unless some cases have all 3 in it ....

Back
Top Bottom