The Official 2012-13 EPL Thread

I don't think Sp*rs will finish in the top 4. Arsenal and Chelsea battling for 3rd. That's not to say Bale wont be playing UCL. Madrid maybe? Would think both Manchester teams would be interested as well.

I don't think Sp*rs will finish in the top 4. Arsenal and Chelsea battling for 3rd. That's not to say Bale wont be playing UCL. Madrid maybe? Would think both Manchester teams would be interested as well.

interesting. i think itll be a good finish to the season (top 4 wise), but i got a feeling chelsea will stumble...
do you think bale will go even if they finish in the top 4?

Bale will have to go, Spurs will not turn down the insane money teams like Madrid, Manchester's and PSG will throw at them

Bale will have to go, Spurs will not turn down the insane money teams like Madrid, Manchester's and PSG will throw at them

how about the money theyll lose by never making the CL if they ditch their best player? i still dream of a westham squad that mightve stuck together a decade ago if we didnt have to sell them. lamps, cole, defoe, rio, glen johnson, carrick, bullard...pains me.
but youre right i guess. theyll be blinded by the $$$. different story if he wants to go aswell i suppose.

who do you think spurs will keep out of that 4th spot? i think chelsea will lose steam.
mata and silva are examples for sure, but players from ligue 1 and bundesliga also come to england and shine...once they build up some muscle and fitness.
agreed that on current form (last month or so) bale might be on top (maybe). but he does come and go in spurts over the course of a season. plus hes been playing as a forward while defoes been out, so goals were always more likely.
you should check out full barca matches. even 'out of form' (havent lost in 5 weeks in the league? and messi's scored in each game) theyre beautiful to watch...
el clasico next week!

i watched the madrid vs barca game this morning from 29 minutes onwards.

messi was mia.

iniesta looked like their only threat during the course of the game, and then giving a great ball for jordi alba to tap one in across the face of lopez.

ronaldo was all class once again...

but yeah i thought messi was a let down.

ahahahhahahahhaha

387561_500115133380740_1364138500_n_zpsa8b11acf.jpg

/\/\ yeah a little disappointing. especially after all the praise i was giving him (i still stand by my judgement vs bale tho). he'll come through this weekend. madrid wont beat them twice in a row...

ahaha we will see. anyone waking up for the game of the year tomorrow?

i hope dortmund can scrape a win. i had something fairly small on them, because there paying big and lewandowski is back form his red card.

i always watch dortmund. RW essen are my team, but i follow dortmund because they play in the 1st division and are just down the highway from essen...schalke is closer but in essen you follow schalke at your own risk.
cant even get streams of RWE games since they play in a regional league now :( still renew my membership every year tho!

Last edited:
Suarez on United's Press Involvement.

not condoning or having a go at his point of view, but why would you bring this up again? and add more fuel to the fire with comments over united and the press?
youd think he would just want to put it behind him, not make it a talking point again...

Bale > Arsenal :( :( :(

oh well he done lengths for my fantasy side yet again

Bale > Arsenal :( :( :(

oh well he done lengths for my fantasy side yet again

do you mean theres talk of bale to arsenal? wenger had a chance when bale was at southampton but he chose walcott instead.
bale had a banana thrown at him during the derby aswell. so its not just for racists anymore.
worse tho were the chants directed at adebayor. 'shot in angola, it shouldve been you'.

do you mean theres talk of bale to arsenal? wenger had a chance when bale was at southampton but he chose walcott instead.
bale had a banana thrown at him during the derby aswell. so its not just for racists anymore.
worse tho were the chants directed at adebayor. 'shot in angola, it shouldve been you'.

no ahah i meant bale as in is greater than arsenal. i wish he was coming to arsenal.

but apparently we are getting bought out by some middle eastern bloke. i hope he has cash we could use some players like bale.

ahaha i thought it was warranted.

but anyway, united didnt deserve to go through on a own goal. so madrid will hopefully go through now.

modric is all class.

ahaha i thought it was warranted.

but anyway, united didnt deserve to go through on a own goal. so madrid will hopefully go through now.

modric is all class.

United were the better team! They deserved to go through on that factor... a goal is a goal.. and if you beg to differ, i'll quote what Mourinho has JUST said... "Independent of the decision, the best team lost"

I have mixed emotions at the moment but the two main ones are frustration and pride. I'm frustrated by such a terrible decision and the lack of consistency. Ramos was dirty all night, kicked out Evra's legs at least 3 times and targeted a number of our other players (namely Welbeck and Cleverley). In saying that, i am so proud of the lads, they did brilliantly tonight, as Mourinho admitted, they were the better team.

Quietly, i'll add, bit over rubbish refereeing in big games for my supported teams... like the Grand Final last year!

Back
Top Bottom