TeamCoach 2016

Have had quite a few of my silver/golds with slightly bent edge at the bottom, others with scuffs like last years release and have noticed some silver codes are printed on and some are lightly put on and smudge making it hard to work out what the code is. :(

If someone in perth is needing cards im heading out today in this horrible weather i will see were i find the biggest amounts but depends i may take them all.:)

Alright so anyone in the perth area there are no cards available at the afl store in whitfords as it closed and there are no cards in woodvale/edgewater area there are no cards in the padbury area as i bought the last of them and there didn't look to be any at kinglsey.

Just popped into AFL store in Morley. Grabbed 6 packs and pulled a Jesse Hogan Magic Wild. Chucked it on Ebay if anyone is interested.

How come Stuart Crameri is in the set, Isn't he one on the banned players??

Alright so anyone in the perth area there are no cards available at the afl store in whitfords as it closed and there are no cards in woodvale/edgewater area there are no cards in the padbury area as i bought the last of them and there didn't look to be any at kinglsey.
I got mine from the newsagent at Kingsway shopping centre

I got mine from the newsagent at Kingsway shopping centre

interesting.. i got mine in the middle. I've always wondered if there is a pattern to the good cards.

interesting.. i got mine in the middle. I've always wondered if there is a pattern to the good cards.
last year was more around 10 down, most of the time it's on the right, so far this year had 11 down on the right, 1 on the right, 1 on the left and open 27 at a milk bar with the top 3 on left and top 4 on the right missing and didn't get a wildcard

Just pulled a Luke Parker Star Wild today. The stars look sick as! Will trade if anyone has the West Coast magic or star.

Back
Top Bottom