TeamCoach 2016

Yeah this year I am right off teamcoach. Haven't brought a pack and got all cards I needed from share. Tbh it's terribly marketed, cards lacklustre and the fun of the prize cards are gone now they put them in folders (yes I know some aren't but still prize cards mean nothing these days and are so easy to get on open market)

Yeah, i lost my interest on playing the game i use to once excitedly playing it. Last year i was half way there on losing the interest on playing since they put the prizecards inside the album, now that they have done it again and the shape of the card, i cant be bothered playing it.

How can they call the cards as prizecards if even without playing any game you could get it by just buying an album. I liked the idea of putting a card in the album but instead of putting a prizecard, maybe put a limited edition card.

Yeah this year I am right off teamcoach. Haven't brought a pack and got all cards I needed from share. Tbh it's terribly marketed, cards lacklustre and the fun of the prize cards are gone now they put them in folders (yes I know some aren't but still prize cards mean nothing these days and are so easy to get on open market)

yep I brought 2 boxes last year to play the game purely and 4 the year before. this year nothing as why bother. Tbh it just makes no sense and is a mareting disaster. I would hate to think how many less boxes they have sold to collectors as a result

all they had to do was put prize on the prize cards and no prize one the albums and well they would have sold at the least three more boxes (too me lol) and countless more from other collectors I would expect

Only got to set up 1 off my accounts this week cause of work, class and going to Adelaide for the soccer on Friday. 5th in 4 star and 1st in both 10 and 18 man. :D killed it

Do you get a prizecard on being a top rank 20 or below on 18-players category in Teamcoach?

Does anybody know which players from cats/pies/hawks you can pull from the albums? Or all players are available from the album? Thanks in advance

Does anybody know which players from cats/pies/hawks you can pull from the albums? Or all players are available from the album? Thanks in advance

Was posted earlier in this thread

Ade: Taylor Walker
Bris: Dayne Beams
Carl: Bryce Gibbs
Coll: Brodie Grundy
Ess: Cale Hooker
Freo: Lachie Neale
Geel: Mark Blicavs
GCS: Kade Kolodjashnij
GWS: Heath Shaw
Haw: Issac Smith
Melb: Jesse Hogan
NM: Andrew Swallow
Pt A: Hamish Hartell
Ric: Anthony Miles
St K: Josh Bruce
Syd: Issac Heeney
WCE: Shannon Hurn
WB: Marcus Bontempelli

Interesting so in theory these cards should be worth slightly more in the open market. I didn't know that some cards you couldn't pull in folders.

You only get prizecards for top 20 or below in 4 star and 10 star. 18 star is pointless and you can't register ruckman in 4 or 10 star games this year which is crazy. Been lucky enough to win 6 so far

Thanks for the info mate.

Was posted earlier in this thread

Ade: Taylor Walker
Bris: Dayne Beams
Carl: Bryce Gibbs
Coll: Brodie Grundy
Ess: Cale Hooker
Freo: Lachie Neale
Geel: Mark Blicavs
GCS: Kade Kolodjashnij
GWS: Heath Shaw
Haw: Issac Smith
Melb: Jesse Hogan
NM: Andrew Swallow
Pt A: Hamish Hartell
Ric: Anthony Miles
St K: Josh Bruce
Syd: Issac Heeney
WCE: Shannon Hurn
WB: Marcus Bontempelli

You only get prizecards for top 20 or below in 4 star and 10 star. 18 star is pointless and you can't register ruckman in 4 or 10 star games this year which is crazy. Been lucky enough to win 6 so far
6 prizecards. Thats like two teams. I havent been playing actively in this game, kind of lost my interest because of the prizecards in the folders, i think they should stop putting prizecards in the folder.

Yeah me too.... you can't really call it a prize card when you get for free when you buy a folder

I used to buy about 7 boxes sometimes more each year in total (buying packets) so i can play the online game now i just bought a little over than a box. I know i can buy the rest later in cheaper price. Prizecards use to sold for $40 each now its hard to get $10 each.

Got another 2 prize cards this week for 10 and 18 man. 7 on the 1 account and 2 on my main I think. The winning site ones better be worth more. Has anyone received any yet? Been a couple weeks and nothing

Can you get them for 18 star... it never shows up anywhere?
If you are using the apps, then thats not realy up-to-date. If you go to the site itself it should look really diferent from the apps one.

Ok thanks I'll have a look. Can you log in a ruckman for 4 or 10 star? I can only do it in 18 star.

sent teamcoach an email asking how much longer i should have to wait for my prize cards to arrive, got this back,
"Hello, Anything claimed before 30/4 has been sent this week.
Those claimed between 30/4 and 12/5 will be posted next week, after which you can expect a 3 weeks turnaround time in future."

Pretty crap wait time

Back
Top Bottom