TeamCoach 2016

Mike_K

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mike
eBay User
mikek3293
Might as well get the ball rolling for the season for the upcoming release.

For those who may not have seen this, the images of some of the 2016 Magic Wildcards have been posted on fb by the artist, Jamie Cooper

12377642_985429304828810_4321887704485567888_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/2182012982...8201298218285/985429304828810/?type=3&theater

Let the debate begin :)

Wow, they're awesome! I suspect that is Wellingham second from the left in the top row.

Nice little sneak peak, great find Mike :thumbsup:

I am expecting big things this year from Teamcoach. This HAS to be the year that they bring us a 1:72 insert again, I suspect that may blow Champions out of the water. Any ideas on what it could be?

I am expecting big things this year from Teamcoach. This HAS to be the year that they bring us a 1:72 insert again, I suspect that may blow Champions out of the water. Any ideas on what it could be?

Given how kiddie-focussed this release has come over recent years (eg footy pals, footy pop-ups) the only thing missing is a complete set of team mascot cards - i.e. Rick the Rock Eagle & whatever the rest of the motley crew of mascots are called.

Then they could create a Mascot Manor section on the website/app and the kiddies can load some special code for each mascot and they can all live together in perfect harmony!! :)lol

If ESP can do NRL players like Sonny Bill Wiilliams in space suits in outer space cartoon poses, as part of a 3D Galactic series, then anything is possible.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

As long as they put the player stats on the cards they can do whatever they want can't they?

@Matt26 clarified the situation in an earlier post in Feb 2015
One thing we also need to be aware of is that Teamcoach operates under a gaming card licence with the AFL which is different to a Trading Card licence.

Whilst we may see them as the same thing, its the reason why Teamcoach puts out the product it does (much to Select's anger).

So there are some parameters that teamcoach have to operate within - although it may not be that clear to us.

....and now for something completely different.....The news out of Essendon this morning has the makings for a very interesting Essendon team set this year across all releases.

@Matt26 clarified the situation in an earlier post in Feb 2015

So there are some parameters that teamcoach have to operate within - although it may not be that clear to us.

....and now for something completely different.....The news out of Essendon this morning has the makings for a very interesting Essendon team set this year across all releases.
I wonder if the Paddy Ryder card pictured above will still feature in the release

Nice work on the preview pics.... what are the chances do people think of the prize cards being in the folder again?

Fingers crossed no..... makes it no fun to play the game if they are a dime a dozen.

Nice work on the preview pics.... what are the chances do people think of the prize cards being in the folder again?

Fingers crossed no..... makes it no fun to play the game if they are a dime a dozen.
Hopefully they put something completely different in the folders that you can't get in packs

Hopefully they put something completely different in the folders that you can't get in packs
yeah I know, Im with you there. It take the purpose of winning the cards. how can you call it a prize card if you didnt even win it to get it. just buy a folder, and you'll get it.

Back
Top Bottom