TeamCoach 2016

I Posted this last week footy flix are still in my daughter got the dale thomas one in her auskick pack

Here is the insert ratio for this years release taken off the back of an Auskick pack
Silver code 1 per pack
Gold cards 1 in 2 packs
Footy flix, footy powers, glow footy pop ups 1 in 3 packs
Best & fairest checklist 1 in 6 packs
Magic or star wild 1 in 36 packs

At my newsagent they said they would release on the 21st of march but then got delayed till the 24th of March.

Everything about Teamcoach suggests one bloke working in a home office to produce the set, with their wife doing an occasional trip to the post office to help out. If 30 April is the release date, that would only confirm this. They have some great ideas, but everything seems to be hard work for them.

Come on people let's get serious here!

In all the years of collecting Teamcoach there has never been a confirmed release date, but we seem to go through this year in year out as to when the cards will be released.

The cards are generally always released first into AFL Stores in Victoria, then into other outlets in Vic. The other states, including WA (the Wait Awhile state) generally get them a week later, and always the AFL Stores around Perth first.

What is throwing things this year is Easter being early. But irrespective of the release date the prize rounds never start on Round 1 to give people time to get the cards.

It doesn't matter a hill of beans the views that people have on how Teamcoach is run, its not going to change! So let's just deal with it for what it is.

For anyone who has looked at the Teamcoach 2015 ipad app, there are already some previews of the 2016 cards loaded, with the following text along the bottom "Preparing Teamcoach 2016! Coming soon to screens near you"

From the main menu click on either the 'common', 'silver', or 'gold' card section, and the following screen appears
Teamcoach 2016 image1.jpg

Clicking on the red 'silver code' or 'gold' links next to the Rory Laird card bring ups the silver and gold images. The gold card image is

image2.jpg

If you click on the silver code cards link on the left menu it brings up the whole checklist, and if you click on individual player the silver card for that player appears. Here is one of the more scarier ones! :)

image3.jpg

Yes there are images for the whole Essendon team, but please DON'T ask me to load images of any individual players!

If you click on the Prize card link (left hand menu) you sometime find that an image will appear when you open one of the 'doors' - its a bit random, but here is one of the Hawks ones - note its an oval design this year.

image4.jpg

Sit back and enjoy the ride. They will be released soon enough.

image2.jpg

In all the years of collecting Teamcoach there has never been a confirmed release date, but we seem to go through this year in year out as to when the cards will be released.

The cards are generally always released first into AFL Stores in Victoria, then into other outlets in Vic. The other states, including WA (the Wait Awhile state) generally get them a week later, and always the AFL Stores around Perth first.

What is throwing things this year is Easter being early. But irrespective of the release date the prize rounds never start on Round 1 to give people time to get the cards.

It doesn't matter a hill of beans the views that people have on how Teamcoach is run, its not going to change! So let's just deal with it for what it is.

For anyone who has looked at the Teamcoach 2015 ipad app, there are already some previews of the 2016 cards loaded, with the following text along the bottom "Preparing Teamcoach 2016! Coming soon to screens near you"

From the main menu click on either the 'common', 'silver', or 'gold' card section, and the following screen appears

Clicking on the red 'silver code' or 'gold' links next to the Rory Laird card bring ups the silver and gold images. The gold card image is

image2.jpg

If you click on the silver code cards link on the left menu it brings up the whole checklist, and if you click on individual player the silver card for that player appears. Here is one of the more scarier ones! :)

image3.jpg

Yes there are images for the whole Essendon team, but please DON'T ask me to load images of any individual players!

If you click on the Prize card link (left hand menu) you sometime find that an image will appear when you open one of the 'doors' - its a bit random, but here is one of the Hawks ones - note its an oval design this year.

image4.jpg

".....a hill of beans" :)

Mike, that is a brilliant (and no doubt exhaustive for you!) post - you have gone above and beyond.

Ive seen the new looks of the prizecards and i like them.

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

Are they on the app?

Yes, but sometimes you have to open the same door twice for the card to appear. But not always, so you need to have patience & be persistent.

Also the West Coast cards are behind the Western Bulldog doors and vice-versa.

Yes, but sometimes you have to open the same door twice for the card to appear. But not always, so you need to have patience & be persistent.

Also the West Coast cards are behind the Western Bulldog doors and vice-versa.
Does it show all golds?

When will the full set show on the common page

Does it show all golds?

The app is only showing limited images at the moment - only common & gold version of the Ade Crows player from what I can see.

There might be more images viewable over the coming days/week, but I'd imagine we will have to wait until the app is updated to the 2016 version when the cards are released, or just before release.

But I have no idea when that update is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom