TeamCoach 2016

Anymore news about this years release. I am currently considering collecting this year. All I need is a good bit of news and I'm in!

Have heard it is likely to be a bigger base set this year with some 230+ cards (198 in previous years), with some clubs having up to 14 player cards.

So that would also mean more gold & silver inserts to be factored in, so I'd be guessing some of the other inserts (eg Footy Pals, Footy Flix, etc) may not feature this year.

Still with more player cards it will give more options in the 4 & 10 star games.

Have heard it is likely to be a bigger base set this year with some 230+ cards (198 in previous years), with some clubs having up to 14 player cards.

So that would also mean more gold & silver inserts to be factored in, so I'd be guessing some of the other inserts (eg Footy Pals, Footy Flix, etc) may not feature this year.

Still with more player cards it will give more options in the 4 & 10 star games.

Ok Sounds good at the moment. I hope they make the folders that can fit around 250+ Slots not 198 again. The one thing they put me off last year were some of the inserts.

Ok Sounds good at the moment. I hope they make the folders that can fit around 250+ Slots not 198 again. The one thing they put me off last year were some of the inserts.

Yes, hopefully the folder is larger if it is a bigger base set.

Also believe that none of the suspended/banned current or former Essendon players will feature in this release, and the number of Essendon player cards will be similar to other clubs.

Yes, hopefully the folder is larger if it is a bigger base set.

Also believe that none of the suspended/banned current or former Essendon players will feature in this release, and the number of Essendon player cards will be similar to other clubs.
Thats good then

Mike_K do you think teams like Hawthorn and West Coast for example will have more cards than say Melbourne or Brisbane?

Anyone heard anything about the prize card situation yet for this years release? Please not in the folders again!!

Mike_K do you think teams like Hawthorn and West Coast for example will have more cards than say Melbourne or Brisbane?

If it was 13 cards per team the base set would comprise 234 cards, but I believe the team sets vary between 12, 13 or 14 cards.

Normally the Victorian based clubs seem to get more cards, although last year Port Adelaide got 12 cards which was pretty unusual for an interstate club. So I'd guessing that Collingwood, Geelong, Hawthorn, Richmond and Carlton will be up there in the 13 - 14 card range, with the other Victorian clubs getting 13 (except Essendon - probably 12), and maybe one or two interstate clubs getting 14 - probably West Coast being one given they were grand finalists.

Gold Coast & GWS always seem to dip out in terms of player cards so I'm thinking they'd be in the 12 range each, and Brisbane might also be in the same boat after last year's finish.

Also believe there will be quite a lot of players included in the release who haven't had Teamcoach cards before.

Anyone heard anything about the prize card situation yet for this years release? Please not in the folders again!!

Not heard, but I'm with you!

I liked @Paddy K 's idea from last year where he suggested that the Captain code cards should have been in the albums. But no idea if the Captain cards will feature again this year.

So judging by them saying they are coming out before round 1. If I'm right Shouldn't they be out in a fortnight?

Might as well get the ball rolling for the season for the upcoming release.

For those who may not have seen this, the images of some of the 2016 Magic Wildcards have been posted on fb by the artist, Jamie Cooper

12377642_985429304828810_4321887704485567888_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/2182012982...8201298218285/985429304828810/?type=3&theater

Let the debate begin :)
this looks sick

I will say from the box pic that this looks 1000x better than Footy Stars

True. Everything about teamcoach is getting me excited this season apart from the footy pop ups though. Teamcoach does look better but you have to admit select have improved from last year

This is just my opinion for gcs footy cards this year if there is 13 cards

Backmen
Steven May
Kade Kolodjashnij
Rory Thomoson
Nick Malceski

Midfielders
Gary Ablett
David swallow
Dion Prestia
Michael Rischatelli (would have been jaeger but he didn't play last season)

Forwards
Tom Lynch
Sam Day
Jack Martin
Brandon Matera/Aaron Hall/ Peter wright (can't decide)

And of course ruckman will be Tom Nicholls as there is no one else.

Reply back to me if you would like a prediction for your club :)

Backmen
Steven May
Kade Kolodjashnij
Rory Thomoson
Nick Malceski

Midfielders
Gary Ablett
David swallow
Dion Prestia

Forwards
Tom Lynch
Sam Day
Jack Martin

Good predictions! All though I wouldn't be surprised if jaeger is still in it as Ablett should be too and he didn't play a lot

Backmen
Steven May
Kade Kolodjashnij
Rory Thomoson
Nick Malceski

Midfielders
Gary Ablett
David swallow
Dion Prestia

Forwards
Tom Lynch
Sam Day
Jack Martin

Do West Coast plz

Back
Top Bottom