TeamCoach 2016

Here is the insert ratio for this years release taken off the back of an Auskick pack

Silver code 1 per pack
Gold cards 1 in 2 packs
Footy flex, footy powers, glow footy pop ups 1 in 3 packs
Best & fairest checklist 1 in 6 packs
Magic or star wild 1 in 36 packs

So apart from the set increasing to 234 cards this set looks the same as every other team coach release.

They really do need a shake up...
but without being able to put in sig cards i dont know what they can do...
memorabilia cards? or is that in the same cant do pile as sigs

Probably have tried to shake it up a bit over the last few years with some of the newer inserts & the Herald Sun newspaper releases, but they probably didn't really hit the mark. Or maybe it's just becoming too expensive to have so many insert types & keep the packs at the $2.99 price.

This release is looking like a 'back to basics' release, whilst increasing the size of the base set. The 'footy powers' card will probably be a hit with the Auskickers, as long as it's good design.

When it comes to Teamcoach, as the saying goes - "it is what it is"

I hope they've fixed some of the glitches in their website if they have increased the number of players.

It was impossible to scroll down the list of players at times last year when selecting top 4 / 10 teams.

Adding more players will make it much worse if this is not rectified.

Might be waiting a while have heard not coming out till April 30th which is round 6 been delayed due to essendon suspensions, anyone confirm?

Might be waiting a while have heard not coming out till April 30th which is round 6 been delayed due to essendon suspensions, anyone confirm?
Usually they mostly likely to miss round 1 and release date is after round 1. April 30 release would be a bit disapointing.

I guess at the end of the day there's nowt much we can do about it.

I don't mind that as a release date to be honest, what with the Coles figurines out this week and Select's Footy Stars released a week or so ago. It might end up being a masterstroke by TeamCoach as most of us will be dying to bust something different by then anyway! If everything comes out at once there is (in my opinion anyway) too much of a lull until the second Select release.

@Matty76 if this works out well for TC, I'm forwarding your post to Panini...

Last season released I think 5 super high-end basketball products with prices of $250 AUD and above in about two months towards the end of the season...

If the Superpowers are 1 in every 36 or more with the Wildcards I'm happy. If not, I won't be buying any AFL til Series 2 if that's good.

Back
Top Bottom