TeamCoach 2016

Received 2nd release today. (31st) 1st release was 18th. Hope the 3rd is as quick

image.jpeg

Still waiting on mine. It thinks it's been 3 weeks already. I've just emailed them to see what's going on.

No rockliffe for me this week. Looks like the scores will be lower all round this week so far. Rockliffe will help teams. I need Danger to lift

No Rockliff for me either so not much hope in 4 star and Goldstein killed off a few 18 star teams, not looking good this wknd

Was looking like a disaster of a week but somehow came 3rd in 10 man. Annoying how you can't see the lead board for 4 man. Somehow came 64th with 368 and 57th in 18 man with 1386.

$50+ postage for the prize card if anyone wants it. (Elliot,ablett,bhill,rioli,cotchin already selected)

Sorry for double post

You should have won with around 880 in 10 star. My best was 825 rank 67. Managed to pull a couple in www correct margin for Sydney and 1 off for Geelong.

Still need another 15 or 16 wins to get the whole set.

Great work mate. Congrats, first game for the and you already have won 6. I have won one aswell.
Thanks, lucky. First time I've had a heavily backed game work out. Eagles against the saints let me down the other week. Lucky I only did 2 other Carlton codes for the week. Bit crap how you can only get 1 prize card for who will win per round.

Thanks, lucky. First time I've had a heavily backed game work out. Eagles against the saints let me down the other week. Lucky I only did 2 other Carlton codes for the week. Bit crap how you can only get 1 prize card for who will win per round.
Dont have much codes to use anymore, only had 3 codes the hawk vs bombers game, atleast i win one.

Back
Top Bottom