Tandy Betting Scandal

GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
So i found out the full story now. what do you guys think, mason's carer has to be over after this and his dodgy past. Tandy's manager as if he would be stupid enough to out the bet on himself, if he was going to do something anything like this , i would think he would've got someone else to do it. well done cowboys on taking mason off, is all i can say.

i don't have links, just heard on the radio this morning that CCTV footage shows tandy's manager placing a bet and mason was supposed to be on as captain and elect to kick at goal, he was off the field though, and it didn't quite work out.

wow, like these douche bags don't earn enough money. Why would you put your career in jeopardy over something so stupid?
Nothing surprises me with Mason anymore

yes well the CCTV confirms manager's involved. the mason part is only alleged at this stage but like you said nothing surprises me with him anymore. i'm happy to believe the rumors, looking forward to hearing what is to come of it.

So much for Tandy's claim of innocence the other day, i was watching some interview with him on the footy show the other night and just thought to myself he's bull sh!tting. You could tell by the way he was acting.

Hopefully Mason will be charged and then not allowed to enter the UK. That'll serve him right for the contempt he has had for the game all this time. They'll all d%^&heads. As if they aren't being paid enough!

I didn't know of the Mason involvement....

But Tandy has had a gambling issue before up here on the coast...allegedly he printed a ticket whilst the barmaid was pouring drinks and then tried to cash it in at another club....he was caught and charged but there was no footage of him leaning over printing the ticket....he was let off.

Ross

What exactly has Mason done to get this bad reputation? Swore at a haka and wrote other players names on a poster as a joke? And peed in public?

Gee, what a monster!!! Parade him through the streets and hang him at dawn!!!

There was also off the top of my head...
1) some phone sex thing thing during origin with he and Gaz
2) He was at the centre of the Bulldogs gang rape case
3) has said bucketloads of stupid stuff which you may not get in NZ
4) The way in which he left the Dogs
5) The absolute B/S in explaining it all by getting someone to say he has ADHD! His stupidity is unparalleled in league - EVER

5) The absolute B/S in explaining it all by getting someone to say he has ADHD! His stupidity is unparalleled in league - EVER

1) He wasn't involved in that origin phone sex scandal - if you remember Gasnier and the others involved were dropped for that match, and Mason played in it: Rugby League Tables / State Of Origin / Game 1, 2004

2) I don't think there's any info on which players were involved in the Bulldogs Coffs Harbour incident, other than rumours and innuendo.

3) I hear the stuff he says, at least he does say what he thinks and doesn't just sprout the same old cliches that most players do.

4) Plenty of players leave clubs mid-contract, there's nothing to get upset about over that.

5) Big deal.

So, I still don't get it. There's plenty of worse guys in rugby league than Mason.

Typical Canterbury stuff, always doing something dodgy that club, illegal ice hockey pads (in the 80's), salary Cap rorting, crowd violence etc etc... kick them out i say :):p

Im all for that !!!

What exactly has Mason done to get this bad reputation? Swore at a haka and wrote other players names on a poster as a joke? And peed in public?

Gee, what a monster!!! Parade him through the streets and hang him at dawn!!!

Think that explains it.

Sound like a pretty low percentage plan anyways, Easier to back First scoring play as a try to Dogs. Tandy runs at Mason close to the line........4-0 Kick to come. Looks more inconspicious too. I dont really think this is the point to the thread though :lol:

---------- Post added 08-09-2010 at 01:57 PM ----------

:lol: "Fire up"

Sound like a pretty low percentage plan anyways, Easier to back First scoring play as a try to Dogs. Tandy runs at Mason close to the line........4-0 Kick to come. Looks more inconspicious too. I dont really think this is the point to the thread though :lol:
That would make more sense but we're dealing with 2 brain surgeons here!

heard some massive news about the betting scandal today from a very very very good source players named and big players too ,managers and an x player that had been done before back in 1991 for match fixing a souths vs wests game

send me your email address and ill send u the news...

or if not ill type it up hear after i eat

cheers
jono

Back
Top Bottom