Tandy Betting Scandal

Yeah look forward to the update, I've heard plenty of rumours......allegedly......

"...................Ryan Tandy, Aaron Payne (Tandy did give the ball away and when he gave the penalty away, Payne pointed to the posts but Anthony Watts didnt know about the bet and took the quick tap). Others said to be involved are; Sam Ayoub (who apparently organised it), Hassan Saleh (lives with Tandy) Willie Mason, Ben Roberts, Jonathon Thurston (both involved with Ayoub), and John Elias......"

I've got my fingers crossed it is JT, how bad was his missed goal in front to loose a game....

I had to laugh when I read a couple of the Melbourne boys saying they should be banned for life...isn't cheating a salary cap the same thing.....

Ross

Yeah look forward to the update, I've heard plenty of rumours,

"...................Ryan Tandy, Aaron Payne (Tandy did give the ball away and when he gave the penalty away, Payne pointed to the posts but Anthony Watts didnt know about the bet and took the quick tap). Others said to be involved are; Sam Ayoub (who apparently organised it), Hassan Saleh (lives with Tandy) Willie Mason, Ben Roberts, Jonathon Thurston (both involved with Ayoub), and John Elias......"

I've got my fingers crossed it is JT, how bad was his missed goal in front to loose a game....

I had to laugh when I read a couple of the Melbourne boys saying they should be banned for life...isn't cheating a salary cap the same thing.....

Ross

well, well, well, it looks like the old bulldog contection there again, all of them will go big time

my sources tell em it is JT, he is involved and thats 90% of the reason why the sacking talks are being thrown in the air. also payne is linked to be involved.

my sources tell em it is JT, he is involved and thats 90% of the reason why the sacking talks are being thrown in the air. also payne is linked to be involved.

It shouldn't matter who it is, the punishment should be the same for all...... a life ban.

The email or text u received is about a week old, lots of rumours but no proof....

heard some massive news about the betting scandal today from a very very very good source players named and big players too ,managers and an x player that had been done before back in 1991 for match fixing a souths vs wests game

send me your email address and ill send u the news...

or if not ill type it up hear after i eat

cheers
jono

---------- Post added 28-09-2010 at 06:08 AM ----------

Should be careful when naming players and it's considered defamation, without any proof...

Yeah look forward to the update, I've heard plenty of rumours,

Ross

thats why i havent named any players yet and i recieved the email from a mate that works at rugby league week magizine so its a pretty good source .....

but the email is pretty much spot on the same as what hobo has said a few posts ago so no need to type it up..

but nothing will be said till after the grand final

The email or text u received is about a week old, lots of rumours but no proof....

---------- Post added 28-09-2010 at 06:08 AM ----------

Should be careful when naming players and it's considered defamation, without any proof...

Wait, so DON'T name Cowboys players without proof coz it's defamation, but DO name Mason as being at the centre of the Coffs Harbour incident, when no player's names were ever released, or no charges laid? Makes perfect sense... ;)

ben roberts isnt involved, they're chasing after adam blair aswell.....everyone knows it WASNT willie mason at coffs but the other willie who was at the dogs at the time and now may or may not play with the cowboys :D

I have never mentioned Mason, can you show me which thread i have accused Mason of anything....

Wait, so DON'T name Cowboys players without proof coz it's defamation, but DO name Mason as being at the centre of the Coffs Harbour incident, when no player's names were ever released, or no charges laid? Makes perfect sense... ;)

Back
Top Bottom