Storage Boxes

UFCtrader

Resident Freak
Real Name
Cormac
eBay User
cormac2k5
Hey gang.

Does anybody know where I can get good storage boxes locally? Specifically "shoe box" style, like the ones that BCW make, that can take one-touches as well as toploaders.

I've seen a number for sale on eBay, but the shipping prices are extortionate.

Thanks,
Cormac.

Yeah I've been looking out for a while but I still can't find one that has decent shipping prices!

there are the $9 target ones that hold both. I find them good to stack cards and make sure they stay relatively untouched.

1350284966555-1-jpg.45611

Here you go this is a picture, they can be held like this or flat on their back stacked upwards. Toploaders can also be kept on top of each other. You can find them in fishing section at Kmart

$25.00 for the case, I am hoping to eventually have one for Autos and one for Patches :), they are good, it is all foam padded inside and if i go to a swapmeet one day I can turn up like 007 :p

I ate the horrible postage charges and ordered a bundle of 25 BCW 2-row shoe boxes. It works out at $6.02 per box, which is certainly pricy, but given the lack of any readily available product with the same functionality, I don't mind paying it.

They should arrive Tues or Weds. I'll let you know what I think of them.

Back
Top Bottom