State of Origin

Salary cap cheaters eh, i can tell you they are all doing it somewhere along the line we just got carried away when half our team became stars and we didn't know how to keep them without the third party deals. Unfortunately out stars came from within and not from other clubs which made it harder to control the money. We had the problem of trying to keep our own players that the storm culture created and not trying to buy a premiership by buying Stars from other clubs.
Anyway Go Qld
hey not denying it goes on in all clubs ,just you guys were dumb enough to get done for it like teams caught before .i am 1 eyed broncos all the way have been since the start .at least we agree mate QLD ALL THE WAY....

Salary cap cheaters eh, i can tell you they are all doing it somewhere along the line we just got carried away when half our team became stars and we didn't know how to keep them without the third party deals. Unfortunately out stars came from within and not from other clubs which made it harder to control the money. We had the problem of trying to keep our own players that the storm culture created and not trying to buy a premiership by buying Stars from other clubs.
Anyway Go Qld

Carried away is the understatement of the year.............its soon to be a movie, 'Under Bellamy - the tale of two books'

Carried away is the understatement of the year.............its soon to be a movie, 'Under Bellamy - the tale of two books'

Ah well all sorted now, im sure we will have a premiership before the broncos will, and im sure the broncos will be.first in line
to pinch our players when we need to offload some in the coming years.

All good mate see what happens in the next 10 years i think you have Quite a few years head start, its a origin thread anyway so im not posting
anymore about it.
Im sure you dont want to hear a Mexican sticking by and defending his club all night.

if we are to lose slater better score i have 50 on the blues at $3;10 and get my $$$ back if he scores

Another one for the blues supporters...............lol

SOO in the sand.jpg

highlight of the match so far third man thaiday getting one on the chin from mitchell pearce

chechin will never ref origin against some terrible decisions so far

Back
Top Bottom