*Signature Requests* : I'm your man!!

Hey Dylan,

Obv Im not after a new sig becaused you just whipped the sick one up that Im using.
But do you reckon you could do me a huge favour and make me a Dane Swan wallpaper/background?
Would be much appreciated if you could!

If you have the time, id like a Brandon Roy, CDR, Stephen Curry combined sig.. with Brandon in the middle..

Open to whatever designs you wanna do, no rush.. cheers mate.

Name: Torres, Villa, Pique
Text to be Displayed: Torres, Villa, Pique
Prefered Colours: Red, Blue, yellow Spains Jersey Colours
Preferred Image: Maybe some off zimbio.com
Preferred Background: Tie in with Spanish theme
Preferred Dimensions: Same as Image Below
Requested Theme: Spanish Soccer Team
Additional Images:
Additional Comments
id like it to look like this one mate you did for someone else. i thought i might try my luck before you went back to school you might have some free time
Henrys-new-signature-England.png

Mate if you dont mind..Can you do the same for me like above(Girds post)...But eith South Sydney Rabbitohs players..Issac Luke...Sam Burgess and Chris SandowThe names to be displayed,,,Luke,Burgess and Sandow on their pictures...Colours..I want souths colours..If you dont mind

very busy man also, i am happy to donate a few paypal $$ when its done to show my appreciation for your work

Hi SD I was just wonderin how you do the sigs because i know tom12 uses photoshop but i was just wonderin how you do it???

because i was gonna give it a try

cheers

Hey Dude,
Any chance of you doing up an West coast Eagles one for me with nic natanui that would be awsesome., Any chance you could put West Coast Eagles Collector at the bottom, Thanx SirDylan I LUV YA WORK

Cheers Mate

Hey Dude,
Any chance of you doing up an West coast Eagles one for me with nic natanui that would be awsesome., Any chance you could put West Coast Eagles Collector at the bottom, Thanx SirDylan I LUV YA WORK

Cheers Mate

Back
Top Bottom