*Signature Requests* : I'm your man!!

sirdylan

YNWA
Real Name
Dylan
Vassup,

If anyone would like a signature, just let me know!

Here are some examples of the signatures I have made for people:

Hobbibox's:

FoyeSignatureforCal04.png

dannyboy4's:

dannyboy4sHammersSignatureflat01.png

Mine:

MNewSignatureJulytry04.jpg

lvnmaoriboy05's:

lvnmaoriboy05ssignature.jpg

Infestacide's:

BenSig02.jpg

AND plenty more,

Just let me know and I will get one done for you;)
Cheers
Dylan:D:wave::v:

Don't mean to thread hijack, but I was bored and was just mucking around and came up with this for A_Iverson_I...:D Feel free to use it if you want A_Iverson_1, I just kinda like the colours and the matching pics so thought I'd post it in case you wanted to use it instead of binning it, either way its cool :D
A_Iverson_1.jpg

Don't mean to thread hijack, but I was bored and was just mucking around and came up with this for A_Iverson_I...:D Feel free to use it if you want A_Iverson_1, I just kinda like the colours and the matching pics so thought I'd post it in case you wanted to use it instead of binning it, either way its cool :D
A_Iverson_1.jpg

Haha thx mate.... I'll chuck it up whilst I'm waiting on my one from Dylan so it doesn't go to waste! :thumbsup:

Would it be cool if I sent you some pics of cricket cards, memorabilia etc and just let you come up with your own design for a cricket themed one for me? PM me your email addy if this is ok and I will send you through some pics
Cheers :thumbsup:

A_Iverson_1.jpg

don't worry about it mate:v::wave:

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Hi. I'd like a fancy banner w/ Robin Lopez, George Hill, Courtney Lee & Anthony Randolph with words Class 2008

no problems mate:wave:

Hi Dylan when you get a chance would you mind doing me a Garnett (celtics) one bud?
Plenty of ones i've got off google but a customized one would be appreciated

cheers

Matt

Back
Top Bottom