*Signature Requests* : I'm your man!!

Sure girds.

*Please put requests in this thread, do not PM because it gets lost*

thanks dylan. poor torres will be out for a while after his latest injury. rest of season and first game of world cup

hey could i please request a harry taylor, matthew richardson and ben cousins sig? and could harry taylor be the main feature in it though with like richo and cuz behind or something? thanks heaps, looking forward to the end product.

tom12

Sure mate but I would appreciate it if you would have a maximum of 2 players since it is very hard to include 4.

Sure mate but I would appreciate it if you would have a maximum of 2 players since it is very hard to include 4.

i was actually 3 players but ok... could i please have a harry taylor (geelong cats) and matthew richardson (richmond tigers) one then?

appreciate it mate,
tom12:)

He's stuck in Europe, give the kid some time. He does these for free. Expecting after a day is a little rude IMO.
I wasnt expecting it today or tommorrow or the day after!! i was just wondering whether it will come in the next week or so, and i DEFINETLY respect that he does them for free and in his spare time. thanks sir dylan and sorry if it sounded rude.:)

hey mate, hate to load another request on you, but if possible could you do me a John Anthony (from Collingwood Football Club) signature. Thanks alot, i apprecaite that you would be swamped when you get back and do this for no profit.

-cheers

I only just picked up on this.. The boy has TALENT!!.. Maybe you should do the graphics for the Select Cards Next year mate??..

AWESOME JOB.. :)

Back
Top Bottom