Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

That's quick by Select. I asked if they were all ready and was told all were except Watts and that one will be a few days.

IMG_1483.JPG
IMG_1484.JPG

From Select's Facebook page - @Scotty_WCE your new holy grail mate?

Rather collect a Nicnat match worn dreadlocks card than his match worn guernsey card, Select stuffed up.

Just out of curiosity have heard alot about cases having same combinations of cards.

Anyone know what some of these combinations are? I know richmond, essendon and collingwood sigs tend to all come in same case

Last 3 cases I have opened have had
Greene redemption
Nic nat redemption
Gunston sig redemption
Fyfe footy finest
Priddis influential
Pretty much same certified sigs aswell

I really hate it too as leaves no excitement I knew what hits were coming after opening 2 boxes, I can see why people search cases Select make it really easy to do, I could pretty much get lucky in my 1st 2 boxes and hit priddis influential and gunstan sig, then I would know a Greene and nic nat redemption and fyfe footy finest was to come, if I'm opening a case to sell the cards it wouldn't be worth it to keep going might as well sell the boxes

Wow wow wow! How good do they look? Those patches :hearts::hearts:

Now to work out how to acquire one!
I have found it to be "right place, right time" re: the Nic Nat card. I think my "wanted" post had almost 100 views but no replies and then I came across one in the "sale/trade" section as part of a lengthy sale thread. The gentleman is brilliant to deal with and I have my unredeemed #62 coming soon :)

Last 3 cases I have opened have had
Greene redemption
Nic nat redemption
Gunston sig redemption
Fyfe footy finest
Priddis influential
Pretty much same certified sigs aswell

I really hate it too as leaves no excitement I knew what hits were coming after opening 2 boxes, I can see why people search cases Select make it really easy to do, I could pretty much get lucky in my 1st 2 boxes and hit priddis influential and gunstan sig, then I would know a Greene and nic nat redemption and fyfe footy finest was to come, if I'm opening a case to sell the cards it wouldn't be worth it to keep going might as well sell the boxes

I had 2 lots of almost identical case hits, just got an extra MW instead of a Gunston redemption in one of them :mad:

Jack Riewoldt 36/40 influential
Gunston 37/80 sig redemption
Fyfe 26/80 finest
Naitanui 156/160 patch
Greene 97/160 patch
prem redemp 49/700

Jack Riewoldt 30/40 influential
Gunston 11/80 sig redemption
Fyfe 41/80 finest
Naitanui 108/160 patch
Greene 46/160 patch
prem redemp 45/700

May 19/40 influential
Lynch 41/80 sig redemption
Martin 03/80 finest
Lynch 57/160 patch
no patch extra mw
prem redemp 084/700

Case 4
May 39/40 influential
Lynch 12/80 sig redemption
Martin 65/80 finest
Lynch 95/160 patch
Gunston 136/160 patch
prem redemp 660/700

I have found it to be "right place, right time" re: the Nic Nat card. I think my "wanted" post had almost 100 views but no replies and then I came across one in the "sale/trade" section as part of a lengthy sale thread. The gentleman is brilliant to deal with and I have my unredeemed #62 coming soon :)
Nicely done! Hopefully you get a ripper patch - although it looks like they just about all are :)

I might have to get saving before they're all locked away in PCs...

The case break Cherry Collectables recently did had:

Bob Murphy Influential
Tex Walker Guernsey Sig
Pendlebury/Naitanui redemptions
Ben Brown Footy's Finest

And I have heard of at least one other case that had these exact same hits.

I know of someone else who got three Essendon hits in one case: Heppell Influential, Hurley Guernsey Sig, Hurley Redemption.

Anyone else see this on the AFL app... most valuable cards of the season... I take it that Certified is higher end/adult collectors and there only talking about footy Stars/ team coach?

IMG_4481.PNG

Got my guernsey redemptions returned today. Will put a mailday thread up tonight, very nice cards. But one thing i will say, am a little disappointed that the jumper they used for the Jack Gunston card was from a game where Gold Coast humiliated us by 80ish points. For a collector of only Hawks cards it would have been a little more meaningful to be from a game we actually won.

hey blown8 i am disappointed that they used a clash guernsey as i am a favourite for the brown and gold stripes. look forward to seeing the patches.

I'm not a Hawks fan but I can an understand why you'd be disappointed.
I was lucky with my Gunston signature Redemption as half the patch was the top of the AFL logo. Personally I prefer to get a logo or sponsorship patch as it's a lot more rare.
The clash tops have happened before. Last year the Richmond and Brisbane were both clash tops.

I'm trying to sell a Premiership redemption card for $80 which i thought was very fair but cant seem to sell it, might hold onto it until Richmond win and it could triple in value lol. Selling G2G's for $7 and rookies for $9. And 2 weeks from release i had 3 sigs i couldn't sell for $25 each. Just all seems very low to me. I cant remember last years team leaders and rookies selling that low a month from release.

Back
Top Bottom