Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Yep and that feeling when you pack 2 medals in your only 2 boxes and everyone else is hitting case hits :crazy:
Happened to my first 3 boxes all medal cards!!
So I persevered and the bloke who I bought the 3 from kept that case aside for me so my next 3 contained a buddy Influential, tex patch and Parker refractor. It took until my fourth. Oz though to hit !!!

So I persevered and the bloke who I bought the 3 from kept that case aside for me so my next 3 contained a buddy Influential, tex patch and Parker refractor. It took until my fourth. Oz though to hit !!!

Well damn! What a bounce bank and recovery. Nice work!

And the sad thing was the way I was going of hitting 6 medal cards out of 6 boxes and leaving the case with 6 hits!!! Would have been too broke to get the remaining boxes lol

Thanks for showing those I must have missed them all. The one with postage $1.00 I can't buy some reason there is no Buy It Now button.
Hopefully get one soon.
Mate, they have been going pretty reasonably in the bay so far, think you just need to be quicker to snap one up.

I too am still chasing a Faz though, those things are elusive.

IMG_4006.PNG

IMG_4007.jpg
hanks

Buddy was no7?

Hey guys, I haven't collected AFL cards in ages, I seen a certain player has a jersey and signature card which got me excited. I was wondering if there was some sort of colour coding? So the jersey card says 22/60, is there a list that allows us to know if it is a 1 or 2 or multi colour jersey patch on that card? Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I haven't collected AFL cards in ages, I seen a certain player has a jersey and signature card which got me excited. I was wondering if there was some sort of colour coding? So the jersey card says 22/60, is there a list that allows us to know if it is a 1 or 2 or multi colour jersey patch on that card? Thanks in advance.
Hi Raj,

The guernsey cards, inch x inch piece of a game worn guernsey come in 2 forms.

1. just a guernsey card numbered ###/160.

2. guernsey signature card numbered ##/80.

There's no color coding & you don't get a choice of color.

I hope that helps.

Also just to add to Quicksilvers comments, based on last year and guessing it will be the same this year, the patch card only /160 usually had a one colour and the sig patch /80 had the better 2 or 3 colour patches and also any logos. In saying that there were some 2 colour patches with the non sig cards but not many.

Also just to add to Quicksilvers comments, based on last year and guessing it will be the same this year, the patch card only /160 usually had a one colour and the sig patch /80 had the better 2 or 3 colour patches and also any logos. In saying that there were some 2 colour patches with the non sig cards but not many.
Your right, the non-sig patch cards that where 2 colour tended to be 002-008.
I have Hawkins 007 which is 2 colour and there is a stringer 006 on eBay 2 colour. Hope this also helps

Back
Top Bottom