Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

IMG_1302.JPG
Another Guernsey patch signed by the player.

Was hoping some collectors of this set may be able to help me out. I need some scanned images not photographs of the following backs of cards.

Common card
Team Logo card
All-Australian card
Medal Winners
Certified 460
Footy's Finest Refractor
Match Worn Signature Redemption

Need to be at least 300 x 450 approx pixels larger the better.

This is the back of these cards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Post them here or send me a message with the images. I will check any off that I am able to find or are sent through.

Thanks in advance

Some exciting news re my website coming very soon, keep an eye out in the websites section of the forum.

Hi all, received my first redemption card and noticed it's quite thicker than a normal card. Are there any albums that accommodate this and the normal sleeves are a tight fit and I don't want to damage the corners. Any help would be appreciated

IMG_9833.JPG

Hi all, received my first redemption card and noticed it's quite thicker than a normal card. Are there any albums that accommodate this and the normal sleeves are a tight fit and I don't want to damage the corners. Any help would be appreciated

IMG_9833.JPG

Well done on that patch mate, it's a real ripper. Not sure about 9 pocket sleeves being think enough for these cards, never seen anything. Get yourself a 75pt one touch ultra pro holder for this card, best way to store and protect in my opinion. And you can buy little stands too like I have.

IMG_4203.JPG

Well done on that patch mate, it's a real ripper. Not sure about 9 pocket sleeves being think enough for these cards, never seen anything. Get yourself a 75pt one touch ultra pro holder for this card, best way to store and protect in my opinion. And you can buy little stands too like I have.

IMG_4203.JPG

Sweet cheers, just bought 3 off eBay!

I think everyone is out. most of the newsagents had them. Normally the Newspower at Glenorchy central has a good supply but I haven't seen any in Hobart city for a couple of weeks

Hi guys,
Hobart doesn't have a balls and bumpers.
i am still buying the certified by the packet, i opened a sealed box on Saturday and bought half a dozen packets and got nothing.
i will see if i can get a sealed box or packets and post it on here.

The patches with a part of the players signature look absolutely woeful.

I'm dreading getting my Tex back and have it look like that!

I was wondering out of curiosity as I have no idea how it works, how do Select pick the players that sign the premiership redemption this year series and previous years?

Would this be eligible for replacing considering the centering of the printing?

IMG_5228.jpg

Last edited:
you got to be kidding me how can they screw up a card that bad, especially a number 2 card. Select keep a 'second set' or blank numbered cards that can be numbered if needed of their high end cards, they might not admit it but they do. i sent in a number 2 card of buddy franklin and they sent me a replacement. i had to work for it though but as long as they check the card to ensure it is a genuine select card and it is a printing error you should be fine. they will not replace any card that has been bent , creased or rounded during the printing and distribution process. i would email select the pic tomorrow and put it to them to replace the card.
i was going to say poor quality control but since they moved to printing their cards in china all those years ago now they don't have any quality control.

Back
Top Bottom