Select Certified 2017 Official Thread

Have Select confirmed there will be both low (below #350) and high (up to #700) signatures from two players as in previous seasons for the premiership redemption cards?

Any predictions on who the Adelaide or Richmond signatures will be?

Both of Port Adelaide signatures won't be with port next year :(
Amazing isn't it. Aaron Young always struck me as a strange player to feature in the first place.

Maybe you could chase the Rockliff certified sig card.

There were some strange selections all round.
Notice Josh Hill got delisted by WCE yesterday.

Yep lets get a list going:

aaron young... Gone,
rockliff.....gone,
hill.....gone,
watts redemption......gone,
Mumford.......gone,
daw.....good as gone, lloyd.......good as gone, miles......good as gone,
cameron ......gone
Armfield........gone
Gibbs redemption......gone
Trengrove........gone
Mackie..........gone
Lonergan.........gone
Cameron.......gone

Actually quite freakish when you think about it lol select know how to pick them

Yep lets get a list going:

aaron young... Gone,
rockliff.....gone,
hill.....gone,
watts redemption......gone,
Mumford.......gone,
daw.....good as gone, lloyd.......good as gone, miles......good as gone,
cameron ......gone
Armfield........gone
Gibbs redemption......gone
Trengrove........gone
Mackie..........gone
Lonergan.........gone
Cameron.......gone

Actually quite freakish when you think about it lol select know how to pick them
ADD last year to that as well,

-Lidsay thomas and Jake Stringer for Redemptions

- Hanley..... Touhy.....Gibson’s (Hawks)....Gibson (Roos) Sigs

- Mitchell and Ablett Footy Finest

No wonder the series has taken a hit, Retirments are different I spose, but I guess we should get newst to it with free agancey.
(Basketball collectors get it all the time)

ADD last year to that as well,

-Lidsay thomas and Jake Stringer for Redemptions

- Hanley..... Touhy.....Gibson’s (Hawks)....Gibson (Roos) Sigs

- Mitchell and Ablett Footy Finest

No wonder the series has taken a hit, Retirments are different I spose, but I guess we should get newst to it with free agancey.
(Basketball collectors get it all the time)

Jackson merret on his way aswell! And retirements just show that select are only interested in paying for players who are cheap due to either being on the verge ir past their prime.

They choose 80% on cheap and then just hope the other 20% like treloar, goddard, moore etc make up for it

Jackson merret on his way aswell! And retirements just show that select are only interested in paying for players who are cheap due to either being on the verge ir past their prime.

They choose 80% on cheap and then just hope the other 20% like treloar, goddard, moore etc make up for it
True, high sight is a wonderful thing.
Love the diversity in the signatures tho, I guess crouch, Stevens and Kennedy are so good ones tho, How ever trying to get a Fasolo from last year is as rare as hens teeth!

Have Select confirmed there will be both low (below #350) and high (up to #700) signatures from two players as in previous seasons for the premiership redemption cards?

Any predictions on who the Adelaide or Richmond signatures will be?

Word is Lambert & Rioli...would have loved to have seen an Edwards sig but happy with Rioli!

Im with you benj..was hoping for a shane Edwards sigh (the guy is way over due for a prominent card) with that being said, lambert and rioli will be a welcome addition to the collection.

Richmond predictor arrived today:

IMG_5696.jpg

Pretty neat looking card, but then this:

IMG_5698.jpg

Not sure how that can get through quality control, if it exists. Really, if you want people to buy your product, you need to take a little care.

Anyway, this lot for sale if interested.

Thats quite a card, obviously error on Select's behalfs. Maybe more valuable than usual now.

Richmond predictor arrived today:

IMG_5696.jpg

Pretty neat looking card, but then this:

IMG_5698.jpg

Not sure how that can get through quality control, if it exists. Really, if you want people to buy your product, you need to take a little care.

Anyway, this lot for sale if interested.

Just double price and sell it as richmond predictor - lambert sig #113 and #114 hahah

Hi David
Select have a policy that they will replace any production error on a card in that same year without question or charge.
they do say that if it needs to be renumbered it can take up to 21 days.
Give them a call info on their website.
In the short run someone may say its worth more but error cards are that, if it were to be graded it would be low 80point instead of 100point.
I say you will lose out if you dont get it replaced. they will not return the error card to you under any circumstance, which i think is fine.

Select Australia Website info;

2. What is your replacement policy for factory damaged cards?
Select will replace any current season factory damaged cards. To receive replacements please send your damaged card(s) along with a letter of explanation to. Select Australia Pty Ltd P.O. Box 82 Terrey Hills NSW 2084 Select Australia is not responsible for any lost or misdirected cards. If the cards you are returning are considered of value you may consider sending by registered post.

3. How do you replace a factory damaged sequentially numbered card?
Damaged sequentially numbered cards are replaced if an identical replacement card is available. The serial number is re-stamped on the identical replacement card and the damaged card is destroyed to ensure that there is the stated number of cards on the market.

4. How long does it take to receive my replacement card?
In most cases, turnaround time is 2 to 3 weeks. For sequentially numbered cards, please allow 5 to 6 weeks for the renumbering process. If the specified card is not available to replace we will send a comparable card of equal value in its place.

Thanks Shane,

Yeah, I have read through that earlier when I had to send back an Influential, pictured earlier in this thread somewhere. They told me via email at the time that it might take 6 months before it's returned, probably due to the need for re-stamping. That was late September.

I reckon I will send this one back, and I realise that faults can occur, but that's the second one I've scored from this set, and when you add up registered post, back and forth, it's unnecessary cost that shouldn't be incurred. I assume a human is putting these cards into the top loader and then into the case. Doesn't take much to have a quick look and check that they are in good condition.

Cheers mate.

Hi David
you are right even though they are printed and packed in china they still have to send the signature cards over to be inserted and i am sure they computer scan all cards and the errors get thrown out. But in your case that should not have made the packet. i would push Select to pay return post as its your second faulty card and let them know that you are not happy and will convey your thoughts on social media like this site, as select does peruse all relevant websites and follow prices etc..
best of luck

received my lambert sigh, great looking card in hand.
anyone got word on when the rioli sigh is due for delivery??

Does anyone know the process for redeeming either the Lambert or Rioli premiership redemption signature cards? Is it random or is their science behind which signature you receive?

Back
Top Bottom