Scottie Pippen PC

Essellohbeebeewhy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
Its taken me a while but its pretty much done. I had Game Used and Autos but now i have inserts, 1/1's, jersey numbered, refractors, All Star and USA sections. Base is the final thing to be done but that will be done later.

301 Moved Permanently

I have seen your PB even before I knew OZ and you. =)
(sometimes, I search random player through search engine. Then I sightsee those.)

As soon as I saw your PB(before knowing you.) ,
I thought " wow who is owner of this PB? Really crazy..
and he might have Precious Metal Gem Green and Masterpiece? hmm unfortunatley no. But still really crazy lol"
(The reason why I thought that PMG Green and Masterpiece(1997-98 Flair ROW 0), I saw someone bought those around 2004-2007 at bay.
And that might be one of crazy Pip Collector. And I assumed it might be you.
As soon as I saw your PB, I felt like that. / Hope to get those in the future.;))

(of course, there are many nice cards at your PB but)
The most I liked part has been autograph part of yours.

Because 1992-93 Ultra Scottie Pippen autographs have not been easy to get.

Another crazy card is Lottery Prize Test Refractors.

Actually I bid that card but I didn't bid much because I have not been a Pip Fan. =)

Your PB is already crazy. But if you add more, it would be better.

Uploading and re-arraiging images at PB is really hard and spending too much time.

Thank you for sharing, Slobby. =)

P.S. : Of course, I have added your PB at my favorite of my PB.

nice work mate :thumbsup:

hows the website coming along?

Oh please do not start him :eek: :lol:

Looking sick Slobs, you really need to get the website sorted though man. Its deservant of its own site :v:

Has the scanner burnt out of over use from rescanning them all again, or is it your effort thats burnt out? There's a lot of cards to get on the site there :p

:lol::lol::lol:

depends on what mood he's in if he takes the bait or not ;)

oh i took the bait...arent you expecting a kemp auto? i didnt know it came in 2 parts:D

i logged on for nearly 3 hours 3 nights ago....gave up...the website wont ever eventuate...UNTIL i find someone to make me a proper one or until i find an image resizer or UNTIL i can confirm that ive passed 1500 pippens

Now thats 1 impressive collection....and naturally i went looking for a favourite..
MMMM...ARRRRR...SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM :thumbsup:
Came down to this 1
2005-06SPGameUsedLegendaryAutograph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom