Scottie Pippen PC

Because 1992-93 Ultra Scottie Pippen autographs have not been easy to get.

Hi there, I have a genuine signed/stamped Fleer Ultra 92-93 Scottie Pippen series signed card #8. I picked it up in 1995 and it has never left a secure case.

Along with 2 93-94 Upper deck blow-ups BNIB still sealed from upper deck (Jordan's flight team 921 of 1000 & Regular card #133 26 of 2500)

Would you possibly know what value these would be these days?

Cheers Mate

Matt

hey mate, the auto is about $100-$120, would you part with the blow ups mate? i dont have either of them and have been hunting!

---------- Post added 23-04-2010 at 01:43 PM ----------

Slob, a question for you:

Just looked through your auto folder (brilliant by the way) and I notice there is not a Pippen/Jordan dual auto in there....have there been many made?

theres a few mate but the cheapest ive seen one go is $1100 i had the money about 3 months ago and was keeping an eye out but nothing came up so i spent it! :lol: bit of a shame cos i wont have that much in a long while!

Slobby every week a check back and your Pippen PC just seems to get better.. How is this possible?

INSANE PC SLOBBY!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to it :)

The beckett write up was a classic... with funny pic :lol: keep up the good work

hahaha mate the photo stank more than the damn article, i didnt have time to write up something decent and my photo was crap cos i couldnt take em all out and sit amongst them! full page though, happy with that!

hahaha mate the photo stank more than the damn article, i didnt have time to write up something decent and my photo was crap cos i couldnt take em all out and sit amongst them! full page though, happy with that!

Got a pic of the article slobby?

hey good work slobby.
i was at a borders store on the weekend and saw a beckett, and i thought i wonder if this is the one that slobby is in!? and sure enough it was:)
didnt have enough time to read the article.
i would of bought it if it wasn't $28 :mad:

Got a pic of the article slobby?

ill get one up soon mate..

hey good work slobby.
i was at a borders store on the weekend and saw a beckett, and i thought i wonder if this is the one that slobby is in!? and sure enough it was:)
didnt have enough time to read the article.
i would of bought it if it wasn't $28 :mad:

mate you should have brought, its a collectors item, its sure to sell out!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom