Richo's Mail Day II

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Once again guys - Nothing too exciting here but it is my 2nd BIG Chris Duhon Auto mail day so I thought I would show them off :) The Press Pass is numbered 238/250 and the Sage is hand numbered 270/660 :D

aaaa.jpg

Here is a cool Black Diamond (Tripple Diamond Green) Rookie Card I picked up of him too #020/25

cards-04-05blackdiamondrc-chrisduhon.jpg

I also received a lot of 9 04/05 Black Diamond GemoGRAPHy signature cards so here they are:

cards-04-05blackdiamondgemoGRAPHylot.jpg

By the way, could someone tell me what the difference is between the 04/05 Sage Hit auto above (Silver border) & the Sage Hit Auto below (Green border) which I received on Friday......both are numbered A21 and neither of them are #'d ?!?

aaa.jpg

jimboiitmac said:
wow.. the black diamond cards are very nice, great cards mate!

Thanks.....your right, those Black Diamond Auto's are nice, they look even better than they do in that picture :)

Yeah you will find they have different colour borders ;-)

Nice start to a collection. Like Scotts said sage are nice in hand. And the black diamond are one of the better looking sets in a while, they look great.

Great work on the shipping too :D

Thanks guys - I don't suppose you know the difference between the two I mentioned (The Grey / silver one & the green one) both look the same and are the same year just a different colour border. I know the borders have different colours but in the Duhon list I have there is a Sgae hi Auto, Sgae Hit Silver Auto & Sage Hit Gold Auto........Is the one with the silver / grey border a silver sig ??? Anyone able to help me with this ???
Regards

Richo looks like your Duhon collection is starting to come along nicely. well done, i really like the college autos and as a few of the others have said they look real nice in the hand put don't scan to well.

Richo said:
Thanks guys - I don't suppose you know the difference between the two I mentioned (The Grey / silver one & the green one) both look the same and are the same year just a different colour border. I know the borders have different colours but in the Duhon list I have there is a Sgae hi Auto, Sgae Hit Silver Auto & Sage Hit Gold Auto........Is the one with the silver / grey border a silver sig ??? Anyone able to help me with this ???
Regards

Those are nice autos man!!! I wish Grant Hill has more Auto cards than those Skybox in the late 90's...

In regards to your question, I think the Silver is a parrallel and the green is the regular one... This is from beckett:
2004-05 SAGE HIT Autographs 21 Chris Duhon $12.00
2004-05 SAGE HIT Autographs Gold 21 Chris Duhon $20.00
2004-05 SAGE HIT Autographs Silver 21 Chris Duhon $15.00

:lol: Yeah fair call, I was just pretty happy with those in 3 ways:

1. The value for money
2. How cheap I got them posted for &
3. When I got them.....I finally got them today so I had to include them :)
Fair enough ?
Regards

Nice Duhon cards! The PC is building! Excellent work!

I do like the Black Diamond Triple Diamond RC, that's tuff!

Keep up the good work! There's a couple of REALLY nice ones on Ebay at the moment.

MavsMan© said:
Nice Duhon cards! The PC is building! Excellent work!

I do like the Black Diamond Triple Diamond RC, that's tuff!

Keep up the good work! There's a couple of REALLY nice ones on Ebay at the moment.

Yeah I know Mavs but I used up all my dosh in the PayPal account :lol:

Have to build it up again :)

clarkescards said:
Or you could link your Paypal account to your bank account...

:cool:

It is mate but I am disciplined on how I spend my money on cards, I won't go shopping for new cards unless I have money in my PayPal account :)

Boxes are a different story though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom