Razor 2010 Leaf MMA

I busted a couple of boxes of leaf and have a Fedor Emelianenko and a Georges St Pierre.
Also picked up a ring kings Rich Franklin swatch prime auto 6/75 for $25 and a Gina Carano cut auto 92/100 for $25 is this a good price?

Not totally sure on those prices, but they seem pretty decent. Gina cards always sell for a bit and Rich is always a fan fave. I think they are pretty fair prices.

Awesome hits in your boxes... Are you trading/selling any of the autos you pulled?

good luck matt. hope you get closer to getting all those base autos your after.

short of any aus post bungle, the boxes will arrive tomorrow. I'll be home during the day so will be busting in the early afternoon probably if anyone is on and wants to watch

ok, i have 2 boxes to bust, there was a problem with the 3rd and that will be getting here later this week hopefully.

Will post a thread and start busting within the hour

Cheers Glenn.
Sos and Rothwell have fought twice, with Rothwell winning both.
Maybee a Bonnar K Sos card would have been better, much more recent.

Yeah those Showdown cards have some very weird combinations. But they are great in hand. awesome price there too.

Speaking of which. I will probably bust a box of Leaf on the CherryCollectables live stream tonight if anyone wants to watch

Just busted the box, Nice list of auto's 1 i already had, but thems the breaks.

Jamie Varner
Josh Koscheck
Shane Carwin - Champion Auto /100
Sean Sherk
Jon Fitch
Big Nogueira
Gabriel Gonzaga
Mac Danzig

Cheers Glenn.
Sos and Rothwell have fought twice, with Rothwell winning both.
Maybee a Bonnar K Sos card would have been better, much more recent.

Oh i was not aware of those fights. Rothwell won both fights, there you go! Learn something new everyday.

Must have been when K Sos was fighting at Heavyweight, because i couldnt see Rothwell making 205 :lol:

Busted yet another box of this stuff.. VERY happy with a certain auto i hit :)

Fabricio Camoes
Sosysnski Champions /199
Eliot Marshall (lol)
Heath Herring
Chris Camozzi
Mike Massenzio
Chris Leben
and..

FEDOR EMELIANENKOOOOO

Congrats on the Fedor, i hit one of those from a box i busted a couple of weeks ago.

If i get doubles i will be, busting a couple more boxes next month

Back
Top Bottom