Razor 2010 Leaf MMA

Yeah an Aoki would be awesome.

Still some awesome cards in there though. Probably will get another box of this soon.

if anyone finds a wandy national pride, point me in the right direction ,please

So i couldnt resist getting another box of this.

Grayson from Cherry Collectables busted one for me tonight. The 1st 4 autos were pretty crap, nobody very special at all.

Then i hit a Dual Auto of Carina Damn and Rodrigo Damn /100. which was ok, couldve been better names. Some of the auto's i remember were Franca, Gormley and a very cool Hitomi Akano auto which was all in Japanese.

But then i got a hit that made the box worth it... A Champions auto of Wanderlei Silva /100 :D :D :D

nice work on the wanderlei, recently got myself one. anxiously waiting its arrival from the us, if you dont mind me asking, what number did you get.

I've decided to have a go at completing the full base auto set of this. I just love these cards and some of the non ufc fighters and personalities who have signed. Gonna get a couple more boxes ina couple of weeks at the next CherryCollectables swap meet.

So if anyone decides to get a box of this stuff, i will probably hit you up for some autos that i dont have.

good luck matt. if you get 2nd wanderlei bas auto's you know another person so needs one. (ME) good luck look forward to seeign the breaks.

Next swap meet is the 21st of Nov. So if you want any UFC or Leaf stuff i'd contact Grayson.

Also, and this offer goes for anyone, I am happy to bring along any base or inserts that anyone needs and give them away for free. As well as any Autos or Relics people want to trade.

enjoy yourself turbo, doing something similar but going to mates where a few of us buy in at about $6 each and he orders it on main event. should be good get to see too great fighters in machida and penn have a win. looking forward to Rampage vs machida.

oh ****.. totally forgot 123 is that day.. and i have to travel up from geelong to get there so i'd probably miss the start of it at the very least. Hmm i'll have to think about it now

Back
Top Bottom