Razor 2010 Leaf MMA

Busted yet another box of this stuff.. VERY happy with a certain auto i hit :)

Fabricio Camoes
Sosysnski Champions /199
Eliot Marshall (lol)
Heath Herring
Chris Camozzi
Mike Massenzio
Chris Leben
and..

FEDOR EMELIANENKOOOOO

Another Great box. I am a big Herring fan, as well as Fedor and Leben, would have been chuffed with that break.

I have been watching a few of the K Sos champions autos on Ebay.
Let me know if you want to sell/trade yours!!

well done turbo, i did the same with a wand champs. really look good in hand and are really thick aswell.

yeah i really like the look of the champions auto's. just wish i had better guys that carwin and k-sos. though im happy with the wand i pulled :) Would die if i pulled a Fedor or Aldo version

yeah a fedor silva gsp brock quad would be very nice. I'd settle for a Fedor /5 or a Aldo champions auto though..... I can be flexible like that. :)

I'd recommend you get a box man, its awesome knowing theres an auto in every pack(and there will be, no missing hits) and it still has alot of the major UFC names as well as other big MMA names.

goodluck mate hopefully you can get a few more of those base autos your after and not too many doubles.

Hopefully boxes should arrive tomorrow. its taken a bit longer cos of thanksgiving in america unfortunately.. cant wait :)

Post has been ****ty slow lately but yeah you get that. Good luck bro ! fingers crossed you pull a gold Velasquez and sell it to me. Hahah

Quad auto gold of heavyweights would be nice too. Even gold showdowns Cain & Junior

The leaf auto's look awesome in hand.
This just arrived, very happy with it :)

leafauto.jpg

Nice work man. They are really cool cards huh?

The K-Sos champions auto i pulled is enroute inthe mail now. You still interested in it?

Just opened 2 boxes of leaf mma, one box had all base autos but the other had 3 numbered cards.
I got Sean Sherk 8/25,Roxanne Modafferi and Carina Damm Showdowns 22/25 and a Brock Lesnar Champions 3/10.
Are these cards any good?

Back
Top Bottom