Razor 2010 Leaf MMA

eggshen

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
2010 Leaf MMA Trading Cards UFC Checklist

So is anyone thinking of getting any boxes of this stuff? It does feature alot of UFC and non UFC guys. Including Fedor Emelianenko. Apparently the release is pretty limited too, 99 cases i think.

No idea what prices will be like, or if anyone will even stock them in Aus. But they are coming out around the same time as the new UFC series.

i don't really like the design of the cards. i love the idea of an auto per pack though. prices on them will be interesting.

Hey guys, I've enquired with Cherry about getting some razor boxes in..

I am looking at aroudn 170 for a box. But if enough ppl are interested Grayson is willing to get a case in and prices will drop.

These boxes have 8 packs and 1 auto per pack. Thats 8 autos a box, with the chances of pulling stuff like dual or quad autos... Like a Brock/Fedor dual. Brock/Fedor/Velasquez/Carwin quad. GSP, Silva, Wandy, Liddell, Randy and others all have autos. Plus a bunch of major non UFC guys. I'm hoping for a Fedor and King Mo auto myself..

It will be the 1st week of October. and yeah 170 isnt bad at all. Especially considering its a limited release and all cases have been sold.

ive been looking at a wand auto, all a bit expensive atm though

I dont mind this product at all. I like the fact its limited to 599 cases. My days of box/case breaking are over. But Im definately gonna pick up the Lebens from this series. again no Shogun auto :(

I dont mind this product at all. I like the fact its limited to 599 cases. My days of box/case breaking are over. But Im definately gonna pick up the Lebens from this series. again no Shogun auto :(

will just have to wait for knockout. he has an auto and and mat relic, that i know of

i shall be busting a box of this soon. probably early next week. Cant wait, there are some great cards in this product.

Really really hoping for a Fedor or Aldo auto, but also would be stoked with a a Big Nog or even Eddie Alvarez. So many great fighters in this product, UFC and non-UFC. 8 autos all up too :)

good luck. ill be hoping you pull a wandy auto on the side, maybe for a sale, good luck with the bust mate.

i shall be busting a box of this soon. probably early next week. Cant wait, there are some great cards in this product.

Really really hoping for a Fedor or Aldo auto, but also would be stoked with a a Big Nog or even Eddie Alvarez. So many great fighters in this product, UFC and non-UFC. 8 autos all up too :)

Thats great mate, good luck. Where you end up getting the box from?

Got a card in the mail today off ebay, from the leaf MMA set:

leafmmaKsosauto.jpg

Wow, my scanner made that look like crap!! The picture is completely clear/crisp in hand!

A good looking card and as thick as a topps relic (??).

911, I'm getting the box through cherrycollectables. Should be arriving on Friday, So i may get Grayson to do a live bust if hes available, I'll let you guys know if its happening and link it up.

And nice work on the Krystof Siege, Pretty cool that the autos are thick. I am really really hoping for a Fedor or Aldo sig. or a nice Fedor/Cain/Lesnar/Carwin quad auto :)

Yeah I got a few Lebens in today ill put up pics soon. Love the thickness of these cards. Its a great set, and limited. Good luck on the bust!!!

Awesome avatar Chris. Thats one scary human you're standing next too!!

I love how there are alot of other personalities in this set too. Got a trainer like Greg Jackson, Goldy and Buffer, Big John McCarthy, A few ring girls. and also some women fighters too.

911, I'm getting the box through cherrycollectables. Should be arriving on Friday, So i may get Grayson to do a live bust if hes available, I'll let you guys know if its happening and link it up.

And nice work on the Krystof Siege, Pretty cool that the autos are thick. I am really really hoping for a Fedor or Aldo sig. or a nice Fedor/Cain/Lesnar/Carwin quad auto :)

The Fedor/Cain/Lesnar/Carwin quad auto would be quite a nice little addition to your MMA pc!!

---------- Post added 27-10-2010 at 06:54 PM ----------

Yeah I got a few Lebens in today ill put up pics soon. Love the thickness of these cards. Its a great set, and limited. Good luck on the bust!!!

Awesome avatar Chris. Thats one scary human you're standing next too!!

Cheers Brad! Yeah, he was a lot less freindly than all the other fighters we ran into. Not unfriendly, just quiet, maybe shy?? Was good enough to stop and have a few words and a photo, but just seemed to be one hell of a serious guy!! ;)

i keep looking at a wanderlei auto from the set, whats with the champion autos /100 going cheaper than the base autos? just noticed it on the last 2 wands.

Back
Top Bottom