PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

0-1, had a loss 1st game.

have to say, there was a bitta inbound stealing goin on. is this a sim league?
i hate those cheepies... otherwise well played game i thought.

0-1, had a loss 1st game.

have to say, there was a bitta inbound stealing goin on. is this a sim league?
i hate those cheepies... otherwise well played game i thought.

I can't stand inbound stealing either. I think it's cheap and unless you are playing a fullcourt press, it's a bit low.

Swish/Phoenix attempts the inbound steal all game long.

That said, there are only a couple of teams that do it so i guess unless you bring in an actual rule it's up to the offensive team not to be lazy with the inbound. The positive is if you are alert to the inbound steal attempt every time it's easy for you to get the jump on the opponent and get a quick 5 on 4 advantage up the floor.

yeh great game
there's no real against inbound stealing in our leauge...
you will get used to it anyway..
ty for the game

---------- Post added 09-04-2010 at 08:27 AM ----------

yeh true.....
when teams do it to me i usually just chuck it over their heads and get an extra player advantage..
so inbound stealing come at an advantage and disadvantage but if its happening to u its easy to avoid turning it over

---------- Post added 09-04-2010 at 08:27 AM ----------

i cant stand full-court presses..
woops, now everyone will full court press me :(

itr will you be around after 12, just downloading atm and dont wanna lagg our game.

i cant stand full-court presses..
woops, now everyone will full court press me :(

Haha i noticed this, seemed to throw you off your game a bit especially with Westbrooks D out side ;)

The 5 on 4 advantage helped me when swish tried the inbound steal, every time he tried to steal it my boys were up the other end dunking it down :D
I think Ellis and Westy were too quick for him to get back and D up.

I've got the day off today so if anyone's up for a game LMK ;)
Would love to get the Bulls and Cavs sorted soon, you boys around?

---------- Post added 09-04-2010 at 09:22 AM ----------

Well if you can knock off the Sacramento Kings I'll be pretty happy ;)

I'm just counting my lucky stars I've already played Memphis!

LOL i wouldn't go that far :lol:
Just a nice little win streak but i wouldn't say im a big threat to the league

itr any chance of postponing our game till 12.30 maybe even 1, looks like my downloads are taking longer than expected.

EDIT: dw looks like your in a game i should be done by the time you finish your game so all good.

Had a good team effort in my win i think i have mastered my team just looking at one possibly trade to go thru before playoffs

Haha i noticed this, seemed to throw you off your game a bit especially with Westbrooks D out side ;)

The 5 on 4 advantage helped me when swish tried the inbound steal, every time he tried to steal it my boys were up the other end dunking it down :D
I think Ellis and Westy were too quick for him to get back and D up.

I've got the day off today so if anyone's up for a game LMK ;)
Would love to get the Bulls and Cavs sorted soon, you boys around?

---------- Post added 09-04-2010 at 09:22 AM ----------

LOL i wouldn't go that far :lol:
Just a nice little win streak but i wouldn't say im a big threat to the league
Yo mate you available to play now?

Digeze would u consider trading Webster for Udrih?

---------- Post added 09-04-2010 at 02:35 PM ----------

Also Lebron is available for the right bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BID AWAY! :)

Only condition is he will be only available in a good package..no other starter other than Alston can be included also..

Considering a swap for dwill again miss him a little bit..not going to trade him away for anything cause im good with him now but yeah just seeing whats out there lol

just had an epic game with Verse1, amazing. he led most if not all of the game, clawed my way back to tie and send it to overtime, though he was lucky, as i didn't get the dunk of in time to win the game.

overtime, see-saw up and down, thought i was gone, stole the ball with 0.9 secs to go, time out, and i went to the hot 'jason terry' in the corner for the buzzer beating 3pointer... awesome game

great player to, man westbrook is a handful to guard on ball...

great game!!

just had an epic game with Verse1, amazing. he led most if not all of the game, clawed my way back to tie and send it to overtime, though he was lucky, as i didn't get the dunk of in time to win the game.

overtime, see-saw up and down, thought i was gone, stole the ball with 0.9 secs to go, time out, and i went to the hot 'jason terry' in the corner for the buzzer beating 3pointer... awesome game

great player to, man westbrook is a handful to guard on ball...

great game!!

ridiculous. i saw the play-by-play and saw terry hit 2 three's in the space of about 5 seconds to win the game. ridiculous!

Yeah i had a good game with itr aswell, i only got 1 game left MATTBOWEN where are you lol

Man seeing everyone playing is getting me down...when I go on I can't find a game, and when I have tried to get 1 with Big Tee by scheduling, 2k is offline!!! And now I have less than 2 days before I start my many weeks of going away...

WOW terry 2 threes in 4 seconds
THATS FREAK
i got one game left against wiz
trade could be on the horizon, bron (97), alston (74), beaubois (68), collision (65)
for dwill (90), marion (81), bell (70), diaw (70)

I messaged mattbowen about the upcoming deadline and he said no problems.

He always replys to my msgs, not sure why everyone else has problems.

I messaged him 2 weeks ago about being inactive when he was 2-1 and he has played 6 games since then.

I messaged mattbowen about the upcoming deadline and he said no problems.

He always replys to my msgs, not sure why everyone else has problems.

I messaged him 2 weeks ago about being inactive when he was 2-1 and he has played 6 games since then.

He replies to me now..."No" is the general answer. Even the other day when he told me he'd be right to go Monday and then we got there and..."No".... I have only a game with him left for 2nd "week", so hopefully it becomes "Yes" sometime when I have the time.

As for Big Tee, unless I get some sort of reply from him soon for yet another re-schedule, I guess I'll have to take my chances on a SIM :(

Back
Top Bottom