PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

He replies to me now..."No" is the general answer. Even the other day when he told me he'd be right to go Monday and then we got there and..."No".... I have only a game with him left for 2nd "week", so hopefully it becomes "Yes" sometime when I have the time.

As for Big Tee, unless I get some sort of reply from him soon for yet another re-schedule, I guess I'll have to take my chances on a SIM :(

nooooooo. i need you to win that one ben ;)

so i can get up to 5th seed in the west!

nooooooo. i need you to win that one ben ;)

so i can get up to 5th seed in the west!

Have been trying mate! Twice this week I went on at night, when I usually never do unless Cindy is working, but both times 2k was out. Now we're not looking good for time cause I'm not sure I can get a game done today and tomorrow I don't know if he can! Sunday is out and I'll be back late next Friday. Hopefully to get a game in on the weekend then despite my engagement party (rescheduled) for the 17th and me leaving again for another week on the 19th...

Time is not looking great...but at the moment all that matters is Big Tee, and possibly knocking off John/Lakers in Season 1 playoffs, when we can finally get into that!

Crazy end to the game between the Grizz and the Hornets, Terry with 49points or something mental.

It seemed like the Terry show from the 4th 1/4, i was up by 10 i think then Terry does a shuffle and shoots and couldn't miss. That last steal gave me the sh!ts, i tried to shoot the ball and must have pressed pass instead then bang straight into the hands of the Hornets 2 up with .09 seconds remaining. Dish to Terry and as per the past 1/4 shoots and it goes in with D all up in his face :mad:

Crazy end to the game between the Grizz and the Hornets, Terry with 49points or something mental.

It seemed like the Terry show from the 4th 1/4, i was up by 10 i think then Terry does a shuffle and shoots and couldn't miss. That last steal gave me the sh!ts, i tried to shoot the ball and must have pressed pass instead then bang straight into the hands of the Hornets 2 up with .09 seconds remaining. Dish to Terry and as per the past 1/4 shoots and it goes in with D all up in his face :mad:

haha ur like me last night lol
yeh unlucky as! terry 2 threes in 4 seconds thats messed up lol
i think that deserves play of the season..
u had to lose a close one, you won by 3 twice yesterday :lol:

haha ur like me last night lol
yeh unlucky as! terry 2 threes in 4 seconds thats messed up lol
i think that deserves play of the season..
u had to lose a close one, you won by 3 twice yesterday :lol:

I should have won that one im still in shock over Terry dropping the trey on the buzzer with 2 guys in his face :yellow:
Pretty p!ssed off with myself for throwing the random pass which lead to the steal and him hitting the winner.

Season 2:

Games to be Completed by THIS Sunday, 11th April:

Chicago @ New Orleans
San Antonio @ New Jersey
New Jersey @ Orlando
Dallas @ Detroit
Washington @ Dallas
Detroit @ New Orleans
Chicago @ Houston
Cleveland @ Memphis
Indiana @ New Jersey
New Orleans @ Washington
San Antonio @ Denver
Golden State @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Chicago
Denver @ Dallas
Charlotte @ New Orleans
Chicago @ Golden State
Minnesota @ Sacramento
Orlando @ San Antonio

When are you going to be up for our clash Jimbo? I'm expecting a loss from this one.

I'm not looking forward to going up against your All-NBA frontcourt of Pau Gasol and Amare Stoudemire.

Not sure when will play it mate, am looking to get the opponents I view as being "easier" done first, but we'll see. I haven't been on the PS3 that much lately cause of uni work, might get on sometime tomorrow late afternoon or evening. Not today though.

ill be online at 8pm to 830 nenjabin....
sorry mate we couldn't get hold to each other at the same time......

Nenjabin sorry a
I'm running a bit late will be home for about 30 to 40 minutes, ot from work sorry thanks

Finally got my game with Big Tee!! Was a little rusty in the 1st missing some open jumpers, but Mo finished with 22 and 7, 6/11 from downtown (6/9 after the 1st!) and taking POG. Can't say it was too much of a challenge after the 1st quarter though cause I realised all he'd do was score inside...so simply changed to a zone and tried to stop the paint barrage. Stopped it enough :) I went inside a little more than usual since he was so much and cause his D was solid leaving fewer open jumpers. Nice game mate :D

Man, I think I broke my controller playing Uncharted 2 online the other day...cause I smacked it on the table (whoops!). A fewer times buttons wouldn't work at all, leaving him open for 3s. His only 3 was cause my controller froze up! :lol:

Finally got my game with Big Tee!! Was a little rusty in the 1st missing some open jumpers, but Mo finished with 22 and 7, 6/11 from downtown (6/9 after the 1st!) and taking POG. Can't say it was too much of a challenge after the 1st quarter though cause I realised all he'd do was score inside...so simply changed to a zone and tried to stop the paint barrage. Stopped it enough :) I went inside a little more than usual since he was so much and cause his D was solid leaving fewer open jumpers. Nice game mate :D

Man, I think I broke my controller playing Uncharted 2 online the other day...cause I smacked it on the table (whoops!). A fewer times buttons wouldn't work at all, leaving him open for 3s. His only 3 was cause my controller froze up! :lol:

man i need to give these zones more of a go. when guys are pumping it inside i switch to a zone but if they hit a 3 or something i change back. maybe i don't give it a good enough go.

that's two major things i need to do.

on d give zone more of a try. on o slow it down and do more posting up. will try to remember that for my next few games.

Back
Top Bottom