PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Hmm, typical.

What, 3 months MIA and then as soon as we give the Hornets away the owner comes back :(

When will you know for sure Sam?

Might have to do a bit of a reshuffle here. Maybe Sam to New Orleans (as it was originally his team) and itr_k1lo5 to Dallas? I spoke to Trav and sent an invite a couple of days ago but he still hasn't bothered to login and accept the invite so the team is still vacant. Trying to remember, how active was Trav last season before his modem capputed???

I am liking the looks of Millsap man. He's is a good defender. There is interest there, I'm just afraid if I let go of Dalembert I will be undersized.

Yeah the undersize thing is what puts me off too, but i dnt mind he can shoot mid rage and is a good hustle player so im pretty happy with him.

also i take back kicking swish i know hes annoying and all but he is active id rather kick mattbowen who doesnt even respond to messages.

Yeah the undersize thing is what puts me off too, but i dnt mind he can shoot mid rage and is a good hustle player so im pretty happy with him.

also i take back kicking swish i know hes annoying and all but he is active id rather kick mattbowen who doesnt even respond to messages.

Both are equally bad. Quality not quantity is my theory mate ;)

Season 2 Games to be Completed by THIS Sunday, 11th April

Chicago @ New Orleans
LA Clippers @ Memphis
San Antonio @ New Jersey
New Jersey @ Orlando
New Orleans @ Oklahoma
Dallas @ Detroit
Washington @ Dallas
Detroit @ New Orleans
Chciago @ Houston
Cleveland @ Memphis
Indiana @ New Jersey
New Orleans @ Washington
San Antonio @ Denver
Golden State @ Cleveland
Memphis @ Chicago
Denver @ Dallas
Charlotte @ New Orleans
Chicago @ Golden State
Minnesota @ Sacramento
Orlando @ San Antonio

looks like i'd better get busy then...
5 games, should be okay.
i'll be happy to go 2-3 outta those games.

looks like i'd better get busy then...
5 games, should be okay.
i'll be happy to go 2-3 outta those games.

Yep, just make sure you grab all the ps3 gamertags from our league and add them to your friends list. Will be a lot easier trying to get the games done. The gamertags are next to the team names on the standings page.

---------- Post added 08-04-2010 at 05:01 PM ----------

Just a FYI so those teams languishing behind can see just how far back they are-

Games Remaining:
New Orleans 30
Memphis 22
New Jersey 21
Dallas 19
San Antonio 18
Detroit 18
Sacramento 16
LA Clippers 15
Golden State 14
Chicago 14
Indiana 13
Cleveland 12
Orlando 12
Phoenix 12
Philadelphia 11
Portland 10
Boston 10
Miami 10
Minnesota 9
Houston 9
Washington 8
Toronto 8
Denver 8
Utah 7
New York 5
Milwaukee 4
Atlanta 2
Oklahoma 2
LA Lakers 2

ill try get some done tonight hopfully..guess it depends who is online..?

When one of the admins get a chance could they put Oklahoma/Lakers trade through, getting Murphy so ill have a bit more height. cheers

Dominated the Magic!

He started the cheese session on me me Rose and Mayo so played full court trap on him with lock down D on those 2 and they didn't do much. Westbrook and Ellis tore it up for me.

Hope I can get a game or 2 done in the next few days before I leave midday sunday, but it's looking doubtful...Big Tee and I just can't seem to get on same time, while 2k is actually running!

Vivo should be back soon and the playoffs shall begin, cant wait to get hustled by vivo and get knocked out of the first round.

well done to verse one on beating swish :D
wow, looking at the shot charts and almost every shot he made in the last qtr was a dunk or lay up.
a few others do that,when the going gets tough, the cheesing starts lol

Back
Top Bottom