PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K10 Online Season

Poor execution for me, and bad defense, missed some assignment on d, and your 3 points shot are going in even though there, a hand in the face of your player.... I need better execution and passing

Poor execution for me, and bad defense, missed some assignment on d, and your 3 points shot are going in even though there, a hand in the face of your player.... I need better execution and passing

I thought your execution was good, but you were scared of the jump shot. You'd find the open man and instead of shoot, look for a drive or wait for a defender and try and take him off the dribble. I switched my D purely cause I knew you wouldn't take the jumper and it meant I could concentrate on stopping you inside. Your D was great. Hard to read and made me question shots at times. Sure I shot solidly, but much less than usual.

---------- Post added 10-04-2010 at 02:24 AM ----------

man i need to give these zones more of a go. when guys are pumping it inside i switch to a zone but if they hit a 3 or something i change back. maybe i don't give it a good enough go.

that's two major things i need to do.

on d give zone more of a try. on o slow it down and do more posting up. will try to remember that for my next few games.

I am only learning the zone. Only ever used it in my last 2 games cause of big tee going inside alot and Nicks ability to get Ellis and Westbrook going inside. Never used it before then!

Also was thinking mods and players alike - what do you guys think of OCT S3 as having more than 30 games?

I'm all for that! I wanted more games in this season...

yeh 60 games for oct 2 i reckon, possibly 82 but i dont think we would go that far :p
and fantasy draft working this time plz lol 2k

There is no option for 60.

It is 30, 40 or 82. 82 def wouldn't work for Season 3 as 2K11 would come out before the season finishes and then people would want to move on.

*press release8

New Orleans Hornets are seeking trade offers for Caron Butler.
Legitimate offers please

40 would be doable. And we can manipulate the draw so that Conference teams play each other multiple times....or the better teams do??? which ever way we want.

40 would be doable. And we can manipulate the draw so that Conference teams play each other multiple times....or the better teams do??? which ever way we want.

I like the idea of conference teams multiple times. I think I suggested this prior to S2 even. Particularly division rivals!

I'll jump on Hornets guy :)lol: lack of knowing your sign in name or real name :lol: Sorry)

me nd hiho have worked out a trade, he will have to just jump in and accept :D
we had to do two separate trades because u cant trade 4 players in one transaction but i will probs be getting bron (97), alston (74), collision (64), udrih (64)
for dwill (90), marion (81), bell (70), diaw (70.
:D

digeze, i'll have outta this season thanks...
cant stand cheesers and people who play off ball defense, just think it's not proper gaming...

pick'n'roll offence sux balls.... get some game people....

makes u not bother playing, when someone just camps inside...

if i wanted to play that kinda ball, i'd play offline against the computer...

good luck to all of you in ur league...

ps, think it's funny how all the top teams are off ball defence players... hmmmmmmmmm quite a trend

cant stand cheesers and people who play off ball defense, just think it's not proper gaming...

ps, think it's funny how all the top teams are off ball defence players... hmmmmmmmmm quite a trend

So I score 30 of 100 (removed 6 for FTs) outside the paint, and I'm camping inside? 18/35 treys doesn't equate to pick&roll offense either.

Yes I play off ball, but when you isolated me with Harrington, did I switch away from you? No, you dunked it on me 3 times!

It was a good game played in good spirits until you decided to intentionally foul me in the 4th, already up by 35, 5 times in a row, with 7mins left in the game so that Billups fouled out.

Oh, and you played offball D for majority of the game also.

Good game either way. When you were trying again after your fouling incident, you brought the lead back to 22 from 35. You're a good player. Pity you wish to give it away.

Yeh i think im going to accept Hawks trades.
Fun playing with bron but prefer dwill and marion combo..played a lot better with them before..should be good with Bosh too...good luck hawks,...hope we both return to our winning ways

Hope admin can approve the trades asap so i can get my 2 games against griz and warriors done somtime before the end of sunday!

geeze, have a sook....

Seriously, we have hardly any issues compared to alot of leagues going around because we dont hae 101 rules to follow.

Get over yourself, your going to get it to a point anywhere you play! Go play in a random online league and see how you go. We are into our 2nd season, granted first was only 16 teams, but wehaven't had to many issues at all. People tend to get on with it either way and play the way they play so their happy in the game they play.

It's online gaming, it is never going to be perfect, if you think it is your dreaming.

:wave:

oh, and I play the occasional off ball D, I don't clog the lane, and im normally only around 50% in the paint.

Nuff said early mornings ain't my thing it seems. Guess I'll just have to play of ball a bit. No way il catch up all games in time. Not every1 is online in time. How does that work?

just in case bron is a member of ozcard forums
i would like to say,
im sorry bron :(
i should never have traded u and from now on u will get td's every game
well
maybe..
play hard lebron, i have missed u

Back
Top Bottom