Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

went to paramatta for a cheeky session before soccer today. beat a Lvl 4 Tyrnaitar and managed to catch it at 2145Cp was stoked with that.

Also managed to pinap another togetic which is awesome as ill need that candy for togekiss.

7 day streak was my 14th sunstone which hurt me though.

Did two raids today, both at my house.

First was a Magikarp. Ended up 97% IV's so I'll pocket it for another Gyarados down the track. The other was a Vaporeon 92% IV's - level 3 and took it down with just me and my better half.

Waiting eagerly for tomorrow to get another raid pass.

I really like the addition of rare candy's. Will help me get my Tyranitar much sooner!

yeah i used 12 today on mareep, huge help on my way to ampharos. only pokemon i need for gen two who isnt region locked. other than steelix need another metal coat

Howdy folks.
How cool are these Raids! Got folks going all over the place.

I've only done the 1. Missed 1 due to weather, and elected not to go to the other due to lack of interest (was the same as the first one - 13k CP Exeggutor).

So they've upped it, but they've also capped the amount of coins rewarded for holding gyms. Initially, it was 1 coin per hour, but now it's 1 per 10mins!! Capped at 50 coins per day. And you only see the rewards when your pokemon returns home to you (knocked off a gym).

The amount of Razz Berries our pokemon chew through now though! My 3000CP Dragonite got fed up after I gave him 10. Wouldnt eat any more, and was less than half refilled!! Those Golden Razz Berries are going to become handy, but you gotta defeat Raids to get them!

It's almost a circle of life PoGo! ha ha I do like the Raid concept, hopefully it will help people get mons they've not had the chance to, yet!

Howdy folks.
How cool are these Raids! Got folks going all over the place.

I've only done the 1. Missed 1 due to weather, and elected not to go to the other due to lack of interest (was the same as the first one - 13k CP Exeggutor).

So they've upped it, but they've also capped the amount of coins rewarded for holding gyms. Initially, it was 1 coin per hour, but now it's 1 per 10mins!! Capped at 50 coins per day. And you only see the rewards when your pokemon returns home to you (knocked off a gym).

The amount of Razz Berries our pokemon chew through now though! My 3000CP Dragonite got fed up after I gave him 10. Wouldnt eat any more, and was less than half refilled!! Those Golden Razz Berries are going to become handy, but you gotta defeat Raids to get them!

It's almost a circle of life PoGo! ha ha I do like the Raid concept, hopefully it will help people get mons they've not had the chance to, yet!

I am going to be keeping all my gold razz berries for Legendary raids, pictures have been leaked of the 5 star raid egg.
Dark looking egg. All info can be found here: http://randomwreck.com/2017/06/raid-boss-tier-list-out/
Hardest part, with the amount of 4 star raids on the coast here is finding people to do them now.

Raids are a really great way for the lower level trainers (i.e. me) to catch Pokemon that we don't have yet!

I'm level 28 I think it's down to level 25 as the minimum. I've already caught a 1500 Jolteon, 1600 Alakazam and 1600 Machamp through it. Only needed the Alakazam but still pretty awesome!

Just joined 8 others and did a Tier 4 raid, Snorlax! We beat it in about half the time and I caught it on the first ball afterward. 1872 CP and 92% IV's. Moves are Zen Headbutt & Earthquake for something different against my other one that has Lick & Hyper Beam.

yeah agreed on finding people for the 4 tier raids. sometimes it can be hard i got super lucky with the tyranitar that we beat on sunday. there was only 5 of us there and i thought it would be difficult to beat however when i went into it there was obviously 4 spoofers who were no where to be seen yet somehow in the raid battle. usually this would annoy me. However i as super thankful as we probably wouldn't of beat it and even had the chance to catch it without them.

You're spot on Jimbo! It's a fantastic way for people to catch those mons they havent seen yet, or need the 100 candies to evolve.
I'm having fun, although I don't know if I should be, but picking and choosing my Raids, instead of taking on any and all I can.

My Dragonite is once again on the gym near home. Been there 1d 11:21 and counting. Hopefully I can make it 2 days, and see if I get those 100 coins (IF I get kicked off).
Certainly either need to frequent him often to stock up on Razz's or just stick to the 1 golden per day, so long as I do 1 raid per day (average 2-4 Golden's from victory).

My wife's phone was having issues getting into a Raid Battle, and that was because her phone's settings for Date/Time weren't set to automatic on the Network. I made the change, and she was able to take out the Croconaw we had last night.

Anyone confirm the bonus balls you get, we're averaging 11 each, but that's only via 2 battles and each one being solo attacks. Wondering IF it's better working as team, group, etc...

Yeah it is hard to find others. I live near a gym, probably 2-3 mins walk away. So I walked down this morning (I'm on holidays) and it was a Snorlax!! But I couldn't take it down myself unfortunately. I think I was pretty lucky as well to go 3/3 from my first 3 raids (Jolteon, Machamp, Alakazam).

Is the max coins you can earn per day 100 from any gym? Because I've had an Exeggcutor in a gym since Saturday... I haven't visited it once but it seems someone who lives nearby must be feeding it berries!! Everytime I check the heart is back to full haha.

Just hit up a 4 star Charizard raid this afternoon, we had 16 for it, went down very fast, think about half of us caught.
Mine was under 80% IV's but was still great to get another Charizard. Did get a Charged and Fast TM which I used on my 100% IV Dragonite.
Moves changed to Dragon Tail and Hurricane, damn happy with that.
Two car loads of girls said only one of them caught it :(
Was a dad there with his young son of about 8 yrs by the looks of him, great to see people out and about again.

Got ripped off today lol I was on a tower for 52 hours and it finally got defeated and got no coins
Not happy lol

Back
Top Bottom