Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

New event kicks off tomorrow, yeah?! Fire and Ice based mon's around.

I hatched 4x 10km eggs on Saturday (they were almost there, not 4x10km total), got a new Snorlax, Dratini, Aerodactyl and a Gligar. Like, serioulsy?!?!

If Dratini was half decent, I wouldnt have minded about the last 2, but it wasnt.

I still think anything hatched, should be 100% IV.

New event kicks off tomorrow, yeah?! Fire and Ice based mon's around.

I hatched 4x 10km eggs on Saturday (they were almost there, not 4x10km total), got a new Snorlax, Dratini, Aerodactyl and a Gligar. Like, serioulsy?!?!

If Dratini was half decent, I wouldnt have minded about the last 2, but it wasnt.

I still think anything hatched, should be 100% IV.

Certainly anything under 80% for a hatch is pathetic.
I mean the CP of the hatched Mons are always terrible compared to what you can catch, at good IV.
10am tomorrow morning should be kick off time, might see a bit of down time on the server prior to its start, if its anything like the last one.
We have already noticed a lot of gyms emptying today on the coast, whether this is a coincidence prior to gym rework??!!

Bring on the Lapras' !!!

Nothing awesome yet for me in the new event, caught a couple of Swinub's so hoping to get the evolution done soon.

Some more Charmarnder's and Shellder's but that's about it.

Might go for a drive at lunch, see what's about.

Instinct boys put on our facebook chat a Charizard and Lapras this morning. I was 15 mins walk from my car at the time and 30 min walk from both locations :(
Hatched 9 eggs with a Lucky egg on came to over 40,000 pts.
Definitely making level 35 during this event :thumbsup:

150,000 pts today and hit level 35 :kick::woot::kick:

ed9db2c036.png

Well Niantic really screwed the pooch on the last day of the event, taking down the gyms and forcing an update through the server has killed Trainer club accounts.
From what I can tell all trainer club accounts have had zero access all day, thanks heaps Niantic (insert middle finger emote here).
First ever day I have missed on catch and spin streak bonuses.

I must admit I'm pretty happy with how the new gym features will be, especially given that each gym is now also a pokestop. Given that my house is a gym I'll be forever able to have items plus own the gym due to being able to feed it berries when ever needed

Hi everyone Full list of what I need
Pokidex 1
83 Farfetch
122Mr Mime
128 Taurus
144 Articuno
145 Zapdos
146Moltres
150 Mew

Gen 2 need
201 Unknown
214 Heracross
222 Corsola
225 Delibird
235 Smergle
241 Milktank
243Raikou
244 Entei
245Suicune
I was told some of these can't be caught in oz is this true,
And if it is which ones,

Up to level 31 now and half way to level 32 just in this week alone and just added 1 new one to the pokidex,

Back
Top Bottom