Pokémon GO Discussion and picture thread

yeah its max 50 per day even if you had it for four days. you dont get 200 still only 50. so ideally you want to get booted after 24 hours.

The new gym system does nothing to inspire powering up Pokemon, in fact you get punished for putting pokemon over 3000 in gyms with the 10% CP drop.
Just need the monster Pokemon for taking down the Raid bosses. Had my first runner yesterday :( Tyranitar.
Most gyms we take now we drop in some lowly pidgey or the like. And not worth putting on berries, because you want your pokemon knocked out.
Not sure if the update I just downloaded has changed anything .... we will see.

Spent the day in the city playing yesterday, walked over 40 kilometres. my legs are cooked.

Completed the following raids and caught them all. Tyranitar x2, Lapras, Alakazam x2, Arcanine, Flareon

Boosted my Mareep from 30 to 89 candies with the couple i pinaped and caught + rare candies.

Hatched about 30 eggs, including a 100% IV sneasel and Abra. also hatched another 2 larvitar and a lapras which was awesome as well.

went up to lvl 34. Great day all round, was going to do an evolve session today. However i feel as though i should wait for this anniversary event thats been leaked just to see what kind of rewards they're offering out for the anniversary of PoGo. I hope its either double xp or double stardust. I need me some stardust,

Damn these 50 max coins per day is a bit crap. I've gone as far as creating a 2nd account, JUST to kick myself off the local gym and get back on it lol.
I wait until my Dragonite drops to 607CP (the lowest before it wants to come home), then I rock up and beat it up to send it home.
Note: there is a 10-minute timer/wait when a gym is attacked, to be able to get back on it. Kinda cool. But at 10:30pm in about 3 degrees, it's a LONG wait!! :p
I DID also catch a 1210CP Dragonair whilst I was out, which turned into a 2798CP Dragonite!!

My 2nd account is now up to Level 10 ha ha.

Hatched another 3x 10km eggs last night. Not good. Pineco, Dratini and Gligar. Seems to be a common theme for me hatching 10km eggs.
I have 2 more 10km eggs + 2x 5km eggs on the go. One cool thing about home and work, WiFi makes my phone's GPS go nuts, literally racked up 2x 2km eggs at home doing NOTHING the other night!

It has been really fun actually starting again, and catching all the new Mon's all over again. I SHOULD have started it a week earlier, when a Snorlax spawned in the office. Would have been a solid gym battler early on.

Yeah same here, even the super low CP Pokémon you still have to beat multiple times so it doesnt really make sense to dump your strong ones in there.

i can solo machamps now which is super usefull as its going to be great to pick them up easily for use with snorlax and tyranitar raids.

got my first unown today. saw it on sydney pogo with 44 mins remaining and i was about 40 minutes away and i made it with about 3 minutes to spare. nervous time. was absolutely freezing and i think i was still sweating.

got my first unown today. saw it on sydney pogo with 44 mins remaining and i was about 40 minutes away and i made it with about 3 minutes to spare. nervous time. was absolutely freezing and i think i was still sweating.
Awesome mate, still never seen one on the coast here. Understand the cities are much better for them.

Another city session today, super successful. Hatched this, thought id post a photo because i was unaware that it even existed

IMG_7409.PNG

Back
Top Bottom