225 Delibird
235 Smergle

241 Milktank
243 Raikou
244 Entei
245 Suicune

I was told some of these can't be caught in oz is this true,
And if it is which ones,

Up to level 31 now and half way to level 32 just in this week alone and just added 1 new one to the pokidex,

Hey mate - I've crossed out anything you won't be able to catch

Hi everyone Full list of what I need
Pokidex 1
83 Farfetch
122Mr Mime
128 Taurus
144 Articuno
145 Zapdos
146Moltres
150 Mew

Gen 2 need
201 Unknown
214 Heracross
222 Corsola
225 Delibird
235 Smergle
241 Milktank
243Raikou
244 Entei
245Suicune
I was told some of these can't be caught in oz is this true,
And if it is which ones,

Up to level 31 now and half way to level 32 just in this week alone and just added 1 new one to the pokidex,

Corsola can be caught at Tin Cay bay and upwards in QLD.
Gonna take the drive up there in a few weeks to catch one.

151 is Mewtwo I think.
Possibility of some of the legendaries becoming available with the gym upgrade system.
We will have to wait and see.

Wow, sounds like some of you guys play a lot!

I'm level 27 and 12K XP away from level 28. But I play pretty sporadically... Seems kind of counter-intuitive that the longer you play the harder they make it for you to level up! Doesn't really reward you logging long hours does it?

What are your strongest? I didn't really understand stardust in the start and used a lot of mine up in inefficient ways.

My best pokemon at the moment are a 2362 Exeggutor (with 96 IV), a 2270 Flareon (82 IV) and a 2268 Arcanine (87 IV).

Charizard was my white whale so pretty stoked when I finally got it. Walked 110+ KM for that Charmander candy!

Got 196 caught on the dex with 212 seen. From gen 1 I'm needing an Alakazam, Muk, Farfetdh'D, Chansey, Mr Mike, Tauros, Gyrados, Porygon, Kabutops and Dragonite.

Wow, sounds like some of you guys play a lot!

I'm level 27 and 12K XP away from level 28. But I play pretty sporadically... Seems kind of counter-intuitive that the longer you play the harder they make it for you to level up! Doesn't really reward you logging long hours does it?

What are your strongest? I didn't really understand stardust in the start and used a lot of mine up in inefficient ways.

My best pokemon at the moment are a 2362 Exeggutor (with 96 IV), a 2270 Flareon (82 IV) and a 2268 Arcanine (87 IV).

Charizard was my white whale so pretty stoked when I finally got it. Walked 110+ KM for that Charmander candy!

Got 196 caught on the dex with 212 seen. From gen 1 I'm needing an Alakazam, Muk, Farfetdh'D, Chansey, Mr Mike, Tauros, Gyrados, Porygon, Kabutops and Dragonite.

I figure, as long as we get what we want, personally out of it, then its a good thing.
For me I walk for a couple of hours, after work at a park where there are many pokestops and gyms, keeps me fit and I enjoy it.

Thanks guys only need the unknown and Milktank I don't think I'll take a 16 hour or more drive to get Corsola lol
Hopefully the others come out with the gym,

My house is now a gym and a pokestop. Loving life!
IMG_0039.PNG

My house is now a gym and a pokestop. Loving life!
IMG_0039.PNG
They definitely need to tweat this system, the speed the CP falls on mons in gyms is ridiculous.
I dropped in 5 gyms and by the time I got back to first, it needed two berries to heal it back up, 30 mins ???
Glitchy as hell trying to take them down.
Got my first gym raid pass today so pretty happy with that.

I had to battle a tower with 2 Pokemon on it
And had to beat the 2 of them 5 times just to take a tower not worth the time,

I'll stick to just catching them lol

Last edited:
I had to battle a tower with 2 Pokemon on it
And had to beat the 2 of them 5 times just to take a tower not worth the time,

I'll stick to just catching them lol

yeah its all about the Heart symbol. At full health I think it is 5 battles each pokemon.
Just gotta look out for the raid notifications, they look like heaps of fun. Only available for level 35 and over at this stage.
When you get there, save your Premier balls !!! There will be Legendary Raid battles coming soon ;)

So I just had my 7 day streak for pokestops - no special evolution item. Unsure if it's a bug with the upgrade or they've just discontinued it.

So I just had my 7 day streak for pokestops - no special evolution item. Unsure if it's a bug with the upgrade or they've just discontinued it.
There is no bug I had my lucky streak today and got kings Rock,

Well had the pleasure of my first raids today, heaps of fun.
Caught up with 6 other people for a 4 star raid, 32,090 Tyranitar, one helluva tough battle and only 3 of us caught it after.
Smashed four of my 6 pokemon with its charge move.
2 star raids can be done single handed easily.
Taking down gyms does seem a little easier but holding them is a nightmare with the Heart icon dropping so quickly.

Yeah it was fun with the raid there where only 2 of us battle a electric buzz and caught it after,
Not bad first time in the raid,

They must of lowered the level I'm only level 31

Back
Top Bottom